Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Offers from Canterbury Christ Church

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unconditional offer to do business studies, anyone heard about applying for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It just says on the website accommodation opens in April so could be tomorrow could be in 2 weeks just keep your eye on it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's open guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    got an offer for the business school doing public relations and just put in my application for accommodation, first choice Lanfranc x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bramley92)
    It's open guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woo!

ReputationRep:
    Just wanna remind you guys of the facebook group just ask to join and ill accept you https://www.facebook.com/groups/489059457822727/

ReputationRep:
    Got an Unconditional Offer to do Early Childhood Studies CHUFFED!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I just firmed my offer to do Film, Radio and TV at Canterbury
    Also put in my accomidation - first St Georges centre

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone!

We have a Facebook page set up for anyone who has been accepted to study at CCCU. Just gives us a chance to meet people before we start and arrange a few gathering so we can make friends with people etc.

Please come and join!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/489059457822727/

Mason

ReputationRep:
    another american studies 4 year applicant here - canterbury is my insurance choice though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spencer.G)
    another american studies 4 year applicant here - canterbury is my insurance choice though
    I'm doing history and American studies, but yeah it's mine too! Where's your firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophgrace95)
    I'm doing history and American studies, but yeah it's mine too! Where's your firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    firm is swansea, also American studies for 4 years, yours?

ReputationRep:
    is anyone going to the open day tomorrow for one last look before September?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spencer.G)
    firm is swansea, also American studies for 4 years, yours?
    Gloucestershire for History although I think CCCU is looking like the one I'll end up going too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophgrace95)
    Gloucestershire for History although I think CCCU is looking like the one I'll end up going too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh right awesome! and don't say thattt..you have to think positively! have you got twitter?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess V)
    Hey, I'm doing the same course!! you got a confirmed accommodation offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    Received an unconditional offer to study Radio, TV and Film Production and been offered Parham Road accommodation, thoughts or advice on it?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Victoria join the fbook group www.facebook.com/groups/cccu2013 on there u can follow links to the parham housing group and meet ur fellow housemates. I'm at lanfranc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess V)
    I've just got my offer off them now... DMM
    For me thats really easy to get
    I can't remember how much I had researched on them, im pretty sure they are on Skillset...how good are they for Media in general?

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.