Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    u know on ebay they sell ebooks with info on how to get backstage to concerts.. saying it's as easy as one or two letters...

what wud u write in a letter trying to persuaded someone to give you backstage passes??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londongirl)
    u know on ebay they sell ebooks with info on how to get backstage to concerts.. saying it's as easy as one or two letters...

what wud u write in a letter trying to persuaded someone to give you backstage passes??
    persuade who?

ReputationRep:
    umm the people who work at the venue? the person who's performing??

ReputationRep:

Erm "Your backstage pass, or your life!"

ReputationRep:

well, i'm guessing they'd mainly let groupies come backstage, after ususally having their letters include promises of sexual favours... aren't i cynical.

ReputationRep:

"im their/your number one fan!" how cliched...

you probably just have to grovel a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, a lot of bands don't do that groupie stuff anymore. If you backstage at any concert you will find groupies(that have been around since square 1), music execs, the bands, their family and models they bring in. I'm not kidding, last time i was backstage at wembley they had all these PVCed up girls.
    You also get competition winners, they chuck out all the press before the party. You also don't get to go wandering around or into the dressing rooms. You get stuck in the bar no matter how important you are.
    For anybody that wants to know gate 17 is the way to the backstage bar at Wembley

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.