Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by blissy)
    Is your dad as racist as you?
    nup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa12)
    reason i said about him being high up in thepolice force is because i asked him if id get in trouble for packeting, he told me in america sure but in UK nah

Police are supposed to have morals as well as uphold the law.

Police are supposed to have morals as well as uphold the law.
    ok this is losing focus and is on the wrong slant

who cares? he gets a big paycheck,does his job and has fun

ReputationRep:
    ok this is losing focus and is on the wrong slant

who cares? he gets a big paycheck,does his job and has fun

Well, I care that our police aren't exactly bothered about the behaviour of their own children. DOesn't give me much hope for our nation as a whole.

ReputationRep:
    i know that im not on the list, so i closed my eyes and left it up to luck.... i should be on the list, though... im damn sexy.....

Well, I care that our police aren't exactly bothered about the behaviour of their own children. DOesn't give me much hope for our nation as a whole.
    what are you babbling on about?
    what behaviour?!
    nation as a whole?!

ReputationRep:
    well this threads gone a bit... off track lol

(Original post by lumpycustard)
    I AGREE and guess who made it go off track? not me!

and thats what happened before but it got way out of hand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    lol, yeah. I suggest blissy and DazYa12 stop arguing, and learn to live peacefully etc And I also suggest DazYa keeps his racism in check.

ReputationRep:
    Back on track... Gimp and Tednol are level. Go Tednol! I have digestive biscuits bet on him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alocin)
    Back on track... Gimp and Tednol are level. Go Tednol! I have digestive biscuits bet on him.
    Nooooo! VOTE GIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    lol, yeah. I suggest blissy and DazYa12 stop arguing, and learn to live peacefully etc And I also suggest DazYa keeps his racism in check.
    It was way off track before I came in! LOL

Cate, as long as you buy me a dental practice after i graduate :P

ReputationRep:
    Cate, as long as you buy me a dental practice after i graduate :P
    Buy your own I'll be busy buying my science lab You can attatch your dental practice to it if you want though. As long as you stop being racist/not nice

(Original post by Cate)
    Buy your own I'll be busy buying my science lab You can attatch your dental practice to it if you want though. As long as you stop being racist/not nice
    sounds like fun

ReputationRep:
    Im just curious but do the guys entering not have to post there picture??? So come on you guys that have been entered....put those pics in otherwise you wont be able to get voted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    Im just curious but do the guys entering not have to post there picture??? So come on you guys that have been entered....put those pics in otherwise you wont be able to get voted!
    The whole 'who is the fittest male' thing has been running a while to some extent at least. Pictures are all posted somewhere on UKL... or on uklearning.tripod.com at least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    The whole 'who is the fittest male' thing has been running a while to some extent at least. Pictures are all posted somewhere on UKL... or on uklearning.tripod.com at least.
    Lol for some reason ur the only one willing to do so....who chose the guys???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Me 2- God his head's gona be big thanks to us!
    oh the innuendo

thank you for your votes lol, i appreciate your pity

(Original post by Barman)
    Lol for some reason ur the only one willing to do so....who chose the guys???
    tinykates took them from those nominated on the "sexiest male" thread i think.

ReputationRep:
    have a ukl prom king and queen and they can each have a prince and princess!!! aaaah im gettin into my fantasy dream land...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.