Girlfriend wants me to give her oral Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
My new gf keeps pestering me for oral. I never ask her to give me a bj although I would love to receive it but it wouldn't be fair on her and it would be quite hypocritical. She initiated a bj the first time we had sex and she expected me to just go down on her and I told her I didn't want to put my mouth near anyone's private parts especially since girls have periods and it just puts me off. So she withheld oral since then until I agreed to down on her but of course I never will and now she is saying she really wants me to go down on her. Everything else is perfectly fine in our relationship though.
BANS2012
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Go down on her! Stop being a mincer. A womens period last about 5 days on average every month. Whats your excuse for not going down on her for the rest of month?!

Im glad she has withheld oral from you..
iammeyouareyou
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Pretend you're a vampire.
__Student__
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Bowcat that ish
username1060288
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you really don't want to, you shouldn't have to but in return, you shouldn't expect to receive. You need to negotiate with her and explain what you're feeling...
+ polarity -
Badges: 21
Report 7 years ago
don't be a pussy

eat one
Hal.E.Lujah
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Suck on a mint and man up. This has the bonus of keeping you minty fresh and giving her an incredibly good time.
Nick100
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If your worried about cleanliness; would it help if she took a shower or something before hand, two weeks after her period had ended? I'd advise you to get her off first as well, or else you might chicken out.
Namige
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wow, and there's me wishing I was in your position... Can we swap?
Donald Duck
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Seems like a good reason to give her oral.

Just get over it, you really believe everything girls do for us is what they've always wanted?
Whosasking
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Okkkkkkkkay. Well, first off a relationship is a two way thing. If you're not prepared to please her, she definitely should not please you. Secondly its really not an issue with periods. You have heard of a shower right? She isn't going to expect you to go down on her when she is not at her best. Basically your being a selfish little sod. Grow a pair of *******s. If you're nervous on technique google it.
joey11223
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
if you're that concerned do it after she's had a shower. As for the period issue..well just don't go down on her while she's on her period, I HIGHLY doubt she'd expect, or even want, you to anyway. (obviously won't rule it out.)
RichyFrench
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tell her I'll be willing to replace you when she dumps your ass for being a childish fraidy cat.
Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
My ex wouldn't do it to me and I felt repulsive to him. He could compliment me all he likes and make empty promises to do it but the fact that he didn't spoke volumes to me.

Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
*didn't do it spoke volumes to me
ilovemy_onesie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
are you 12? she won't have flecks of period there for the rest of the month? if you picked well she should have good hygiene... bear in mind that pee comes out of your private area and boys are known to be less able to wash their downstairs area properly than girls, seriously, go down on her, and stop being a noob.
So Instinct
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's not as bad as you think. Gets better with time, after a while you don't even taste anything.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I dont expect a bj from her at all I am not a hypocrite but the thought of going down on anyone doesn't appeal to me and it feels disgusting to even contemplate it. I can cope fine without a bj no problem but she seems desperate to receive oral.
justneedhelp
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Her pussy is not dirty, it's clean. ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EnMu...eature=related
Carrotcake18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just think of how good it would make her feel lick it and lick it good :sexface:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (533)
66.71%
No (266)
33.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed