The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Girls poo.

I know, I know,it's scary to think about, but just do it. Think about it. Imagine it. Imagine one is pooing right in front of you. Imagine Carly Rae Jepsen was ****ting herself all throughout the Call Me Maybe music video.

And now nothing about girls will ever gross you out again.
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
My new gf keeps pestering me for oral. I never ask her to give me a bj although I would love to receive it but it wouldn't be fair on her and it would be quite hypocritical. She initiated a bj the first time we had sex and she expected me to just go down on her and I told her I didn't want to put my mouth near anyone's private parts especially since girls have periods and it just puts me off. So she withheld oral since then until I agreed to down on her but of course I never will and now she is saying she really wants me to go down on her. Everything else is perfectly fine in our relationship though.

Are you 13 or something? I seriously doubt she'd ask you to go down on you when she is on her period. I've been asked to step back so to speak because of that. I think it would be more embarrassing for the girl to see your disgusted face in that scenario (not that that necessarily even happens during the period).
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by + polarity -
don't be a pussy

eat one

g
e
n
i
u
s
Reply 23
i dont wana be mean but that is a teeeeny bit childish...
Why are some of you jumping on this guy saying he's selfish? He said he never asks her to give him a BJ, she just does it, so obviously it's her choice. If he doesn't want to do it, that's up to him. Why do guys get criticised and told to "man up" when they don't want to do something, but when a girl doesn't want to it's fine and completely understandable?
Jesus, just eat her out already.
God, what is your problem. Yes, girls get periods. Yet you have no issue sticking your dick into her vag?

Grow up. And grow a pair.
Original post by Four Queue
Why are some of you jumping on this guy saying he's selfish? He said he never asks her to give him a BJ, she just does it, so obviously it's her choice. If he doesn't want to do it, that's up to him. Why do guys get criticised and told to "man up" when they don't want to do something, but when a girl doesn't want to it's fine and completely understandable?

She's probably doing it because she wants him to return the favour
You don't owe her **** and she sounds like a friggin teeny bopper. You don't like it means you don't do it. You do have the option of stooping to her level and say "Ill go down on you if I can anally fist you" then see how long it takes her to go down on you again.
If you really don't want to do it, then that's fine. If you did it and hated it before, then explain that to her. You shouldn't be forced into doing something you know you don't like and she should accept this.
If you're not even willing to try because 'ewww, she bleeds for 5 days out of every 28', then you should get over yourself.
Reply 30
That is pretty grim :eek:
Reply 31
Wow, I'd love to do that. And you have the opportunity to do so but refuse it? Some people...:mad:
Original post by + polarity -
don't be a pussy

eat one

...but I've heard you are what you eat.

I actually agree with this. I'd probably be pissed if I didn't get any but if he doesn't insist on receiving it then he isn't obliged to give it. If this said "my boyfriend wants me to give him oral" then the responses would be very different.

Although I do think his reasoning is rather childish.
My new gf keeps pestering me for oral. I never ask her to give me a bj although I would love to receive it but it wouldn't be fair on her and it would be quite hypocritical. She initiated a bj the first time we had sex and she expected me to just go down on her and I told her I didn't want to put my mouth near anyone's private parts especially since girls have periods and it just puts me off. So she withheld oral since then until I agreed to down on her but of course I never will and now she is saying she really wants me to go down on her. Everything else is perfectly fine in our relationship though.

Get over yourself, and get on with it.
Reply 35
You are what you eat.

Besides, have you heard of these things called baths and showers? They're really quite remarkable.

if i didn't give my boyfriend a BJ it would not be totally acceptable! he'd be a mardy bastard! trust me, girls don't get away with it... or i never have anyway :L
''didn't want to put my mouth near anyone's private parts especially since girls have periods ''

10 years old or gay ? ..the truth ! 😀
(edited 6 years ago)
the replies to this are sick.

You are such a ****ing pussy just go down her you wimp, you might even enjoy. If you don't do it I'm going to ****ing do it.

Latest

Trending

Trending