The Student Room Group

GTTR Track not letting me log in

Hey, I have gone to log in to my GTTR track this evening as I had a PGCE interview Monday and have been checking most nights to see if anything has changed on my application and I keep getting the 'invalid login details' message - even though all of my login details are correct! I have logged on like 100 times before and now all of a sudden it's not working.

Has anyone experienced this problem before or know why it might be doing this?
Reply 1
I havn't received any offers or anything but was just checking for maybe the 4th time since getting my details and the same thing is happening to me, all my details are correct too. why is this happening? Did you find out the issue?
Reply 2
Original post by seafairy
I havn't received any offers or anything but was just checking for maybe the 4th time since getting my details and the same thing is happening to me, all my details are correct too. why is this happening? Did you find out the issue?

Yes, I phoned GTTR and the woman on the phone was making up every excuse under the sun saying it must have been the fact I was using Google Chrome as they were having compatibility issues (absolute crap) so I tried Internet Explorer and no change, then she said try going directly to the GTTR site rather than typing 'GTTR' into a search engine (which I was doing anyway, but on the basis I wanted to prove her wrong I just followed what she said lol). Eventually she gave up with the excuses and told me to leave it a while and it would fix itself.

Come the following evening it still wasn't working and I received an email to say that something had changed on my application - you can imagine how panicked I was! So I called again with about 5 mins left before the call centres closed and I spoke to a helpful lady who changed my password for me and since then I have had no problems logging on. If the issue is still occurring I would call and get them to sort it out for you.
Reply 3
is any one facing problem with gttr website today ... i cant log in on laptop and mobile .. weird !!!!!!!!!!
It is UCAS and it says it is down for maintenance until Monday :smile:
Reply 5
oh okey thanks for reply
Reply 6
How do you get onto the GTTR login screen ive searched loads and it keeps referring me back to the ucas page..this isn't the page I need.

I need to login via GTTR so I can make a payment does anyone have a direct link

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending