Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    "The chad is great!" - From Charlie's angels.

"The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they are going to be when you kill them."

theres a few more.

ReputationRep:
    " we can all fly as high as the dreams we dare to live, unless we are a chicken" or " the plate is happy but the toast hasn't slept well and is seeking revenge"

on the "lions, only in kenya" quote....i thought my mate had made that up when he was singing it home from the pub the other day...obviously not, wheres it from?

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    How about those enduring classic Bond quotes?

'A vodka martini, shaken not stirred'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    How about those enduring classic Bond quotes?

'A vodka martini, shaken not stirred'
    no, no, no:

do you expect me to talk goldfinger

No Mr bond, I expect you to die

ReputationRep:
    Flicking through my Yearbook, some of the best.
    Feel free to borrow any...

"Those who know me read me like an open book. The rest of you are idyxclic."

"Mick the taking is someone that realise you that point this at is it."

" I came to this school and.... Now I am going to ..... {fill in the gaps.} "

"I can't remember what I did for the past 5 years. But I'm sure it will be useful."

" I can't think of a quote. So for a laugh turn to Sammy's photo on page 45."

" It is better to waste one's youth than to do nothing with it at all."

".... AND I WOULD OF GOT IT AWAY WITH IT ... IF IT WASN'T FOR ...."

"And now a revelation: I never liked you anyway."

" I enjoyed school very much and I am proud of my 100% attendance
    ." ( written by a guy with 3 eyebrow rings and about 12% attendance... )

Love Dreama xxx

ReputationRep:
    Where can you see lions? It's from the Kenya Tourist Board toon on weebls-stuff, that's where my avatar comes from! I've listened to it far too much!

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/29/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dreama)
    Flicking through my Yearbook, some of the best.
    Feel free to borrow any...

"Those who know me read me like an open book. The rest of you are idyxclic."

"Mick the taking is someone that realise you that point this at is it."

" I came to this school and.... Now I am going to ..... {fill in the gaps.} "

"I can't remember what I did for the past 5 years. But I'm sure it will be useful."

" I can't think of a quote. So for a laugh turn to Sammy's photo on page 45."

" It is better to waste one's youth than to do nothing with it at all."

".... AND I WOULD OF GOT IT AWAY WITH IT ... IF IT WASN'T FOR ...."

"And now a revelation: I never liked you anyway."

" I enjoyed school very much and I am proud of my 100% attendance
    ." ( written by a guy with 3 eyebrow rings and about 12% attendance... )

Love Dreama xxx
    Dreama, You've been the best help I got from this thread and I would like to thank you *sniff* ....Think I'll give you a big kiss-on-the-cheek *SMACK* (I tend to give them away when someone truly helps...don't take this the wrong way!) - at least it wasn't sloppy then that would have been "smooch".

ReputationRep:
    "Is it, or is it so ridiculous that it is the most ridiculously perfect idea you have never thought of?"
    "I'm not gunna get married. My dad always said, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free."
    "I like me."
    "That makes you... A gay robot."
    "Is this the warning?"

Caboose rules!!!
    www.redvsblue.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    You dare to call star trek crap, the borg is one of the best nemesis races in star trek. They are a collective of races which have been assimilated into the borg collective, and mixed with cybernetic technology. they strive perfection
    well then, that explains everything. (whilst that was infact a response to the quoted post, it would make a very good yearbook quote)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blush Babe)
    Dreama, You've been the best help I got from this thread and I would like to thank you *sniff* ....Think I'll give you a big kiss-on-the-cheek *SMACK* (I tend to give them away when someone truly helps...don't take this the wrong way!) - at least it wasn't sloppy then that would have been "smooch".
    Gah I haven't been here long enough to grasp potential sarcasm...

Was that sincere?

Another which I omitted but is actually fantastic is;

" Flick through the pages of this book and proclaim aloud; "WE ARE THE FUTURE!" Then get scared and throw yourself off a bridge."

Just make it a good 'un.. Don't you just hate people who wrote "My favourite moment was the German trip when we saw the fountains." Gah... :rolleyes:

Dreama xxx

ReputationRep:
    "The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
    - Salvador Dali

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    - Thomas Alva Edison

"Maybe this world is another planet's Hell."
    - Aldous Huxley

"I've had a wonderful time, but this wasn't it."
    - Groucho Marx (Hehehe!)

"I would have made a good Pope."
    - Richard M. Nixon :P

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."
    - Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Dont know if theyre appropriate, but these are just a few of the quotations i have liked, and picked up over the last couple of years

ReputationRep:
    "Dont you know who I am?"

ReputationRep:
    "42"

ReputationRep:
    "The answer to everything is 11"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dreama)
    Gah I haven't been here long enough to grasp potential sarcasm...

Was that sincere?

Another which I omitted but is actually fantastic is;

" Flick through the pages of this book and proclaim aloud; "WE ARE THE FUTURE!" Then get scared and throw yourself off a bridge."

Just make it a good 'un.. Don't you just hate people who wrote "My favourite moment was the German trip when we saw the fountains." Gah... :rolleyes:

Dreama xxx
    No, I'm not being sarcastic...not this time .
    Anu, yours was good too.
    Everdawn: I don't get the 11 thing... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Everdawn: I don't get the 11 thing...
    Thats the point, no one does, its a random statement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Thats the point, no one does, its a random statement.
    Okay....

Anyway, I like: "If you're gonna think, think big."
    It's about ambition...which is me .

ReputationRep:
    I think the world has come to its end...I'm ****in depressed, I think I'll need therapy for the rest of my life...I GOT A ****ING "D" - 56% IN MATHS PURE 1!!!! And the class genius got 19%!!! The highest mark was 66% - a C!!!! And we were supposed to be the enlightened group!!! We were supposed to be geniuses!!! And I find maths my EASIEST BLOODY SUBJECT!!! What am I going to do next year when I take HISTORY?!?!? I'm gonna fail EVERYTHING!!!
    My yearbook quote: "I haven't failed. I just found 100 million ways it wouldn't work."

BB
    P.S. What is the relation between the five pointed star and devil worshippers? This question means no offence and does not imply anything, I just don't know anything about devil worshippers and I am interested to know more about them...

ReputationRep:
    I woz ere, but now im gone
    Ive left my name to turn u on !!!!

haha......no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blush Babe)
    I think the world has come to its end...I'm ****in depressed, I think I'll need therapy for the rest of my life...I GOT A ****ING "D" - 56% IN MATHS PURE 1!!!! And the class genius got 19%!!! The highest mark was 66% - a C!!!! And we were supposed to be the enlightened group!!! We were supposed to be geniuses!!! And I find maths my EASIEST BLOODY SUBJECT!!! What am I going to do next year when I take HISTORY?!?!? I'm gonna fail EVERYTHING!!!
    My yearbook quote: "I haven't failed. I just found 100 million ways it wouldn't work."

BB
    P.S. What is the relation between the five pointed star and devil worshippers? This question means no offence and does not imply anything, I just don't know anything about devil worshippers and I am interested to know more about them...
    Don't worry bout the maths. Most of my class failed as well. I (somehow) scraped a B, but that was the best in class.

As for the pentagram, I'm not sure, but it has some significance with pagan rituals and magic. There are a set of icons that are supposed to "empower" it somehow and make it a potenet force for good and another set that make it evil.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.