The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Adult Nursing @ Hull 2013

Hi I have just got an interview for adult nursing at hull on 13th December and wondered if there was anyone else on here the same or had any advice on the interview. I'm a mature student at 38 so feel a bit of an old fart lol :wink:
Reply 1
Original post by sambez74
Hi I have just got an interview for adult nursing at hull on 13th December and wondered if there was anyone else on here the same or had any advice on the interview. I'm a mature student at 38 so feel a bit of an old fart lol :wink:

Hey there, I have got one on that date to be there at 9.00 am and I feel old to I am 37 !! Are you nervous.
Love louisexx
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Louise

Glad to see I'm wont be the only old fogey there in a room of 18 year olds , think alarm bells rang when the letter said I could bring my parents lol. Yes I am nervous, people keep telling me to just be myself. I am looking forward to it tho apart from the numeracy test. Hope they dont keep us waiting too long to find out if we have a place

Sam

xx
Reply 3
Hi Sam,

Oh I thought the same when I read that bit. You will have to let me know what you look like etc and we could maybe meet as I am so bloody nervous. People have told me the same thing just be yourself !!. I doing gcse maths at the minute an just had level 1 functional skills which I passed thank god, got level two on Tuesday before interview. I stressed to the max. Are you on Facebook ?? Maybe we could add each other hope I don't sound werid but will be nice to talk to someone my own age hahah.
Have you done the acsess course Sam ??
Love Louise xxx
Reply 4
how bizarre im doing maths and english gcse too lol at hull college?? im on a monday tho. my level 2 maths is on the monday before the interview :eek:. yep im on facebook if i can figure it out i'll inbox you on here my name lol. I havent done the access course but im at hull uni at the mo doing university certificate in practice skills for health and social care (bit of a mouthful lol).

sam
x

Quick Reply

Latest