Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    hi... i need help with my as computing c/w....... how can u enter a formula in access so u can wrk out a percentage? email me plz if u think u can help, i will send u a copy of my "c/w" as it is hard tp explain wot i m stuk with......thnxz x x x
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.