Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    if, for some reason, there was a gian rumble, who would emerge wearing the other characters ears on a necklace? i know this has been asked hundreds of times before, but i just saw that they are planning to make a superman vs. batman film... and it once again sparked my intrest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    if, for some reason, there was a gian rumble, who would emerge wearing the other characters ears on a necklace? i know this has been asked hundreds of times before, but i just saw that they are planning to make a superman vs. batman film... and it once again sparked my intrest.
    batman

ReputationRep:
    most definatly against the first three.. but i cant decide between him and JD....

ReputationRep:
    Im my group of mates we all have a superhero who we worship and mine is Batman! Batman is awesome. Like the chad.. "The Chad is great!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    most definatly against the first three.. but i cant decide between him and JD....
    judge dredd is the law. you can't argue with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    judge dredd is the law. you can't argue with that.
    but batman is an ulitmate badass... they both have utility belts, but only one has a cape.....

ReputationRep:
    ALIEN!!!

ReputationRep:
    I choose BAMBI.That hunter, scary **** man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    ALIEN!!!
    meh, aliens are little punk ass *****es... but they could totally take superman... and james bond.... but they cant stand up to a man who lures small boys to his cave and makes them wear bright green and red spandex costumes.... hmmmm, sometimes i wonder about that mr. waynes preferances....

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.