Turn on thread page Beta

plastic surgery watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I would, but only if there wer absolutely no risks of it going wrong! But then everybody probably would if that were the case. I wouldn't have anything 'put in' but I would have certain bits sucked out!!! Sorry, that sounds a bit dodge!! What would you have done, if anything?

ReputationRep:
    i wud love to changes everythin about me apart form my boobs.

im too fat, i need ma fatness gone, im waaaay too ugly! my face needs to be made nice to look at, i hate my nose! its weird! my eyes r ok, i hate my smile. ears r ok, my arms and legs r ok not skinny and not fat just my stomach and hips. i wud also have my hair removed and replaced with nice hair!

but i wudnt go thru with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I would, but only if there wer absolutely no risks of it going wrong! But then everybody probably would if that were the case. I wouldn't have anything 'put in' but I would have certain bits sucked out!!! Sorry, that sounds a bit dodge!! What would you have done, if anything?
    I think it´s a crime towards all other women... hey, I mean if beauty is only a question of money... that´s a nightmare! Stop it!!!!

Only for people who have been injured or anything it is OK, or maybe if you suffer obesity and can´t fight it yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)

im too fat, i need ma fatness gone, im waaaay too ugly! my face needs to be made nice to look at, i hate my nose! its weird! my eyes r ok, i hate my smile. ears r ok, my arms and legs r ok not skinny and not fat just my stomach and hips. i wud also have my hair removed and replaced with nice hair!

:eek: Woh! You definitely don't look fat and ugly! (Why does that still not sound very nice even though it's a compliment?!). You look very gorgeous and happy on your pic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    :eek: Woh! You definitely don't look fat and ugly! (Why does that still not sound very nice even though it's a compliment?!). You look very gorgeous and happy on your pic.
    i was happy. im always a happy person wen im with my bf and my close friends who dont judge me on my looks.

and to b honest amb1, its only a photo and looks can b decieving. i am fat, and damn ugly too! ask glitter and dizzzzy lol! They no!

but thanks! if u see me as un-fat and un-ugly then im gr8ful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben2111)
    I think it´s a crime towards all other women... hey, I mean if beauty is only a question of money... that´s a nightmare! Stop it!!!!

Only for people who have been injured or anything it is OK, or maybe if you suffer obesity and can´t fight it yourself.
    Was just wandering if money and risk weren't issues would people do it? Compares to wearing makeup/jewellery and nice clothes to some extent...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Was just wandering if money and risk weren't issues would people do it? Compares to wearing makeup/jewellery and nice clothes to some extent...
    a lot of difference tho eh?! lol

ReputationRep:
    a lot of difference tho eh?! lol
    I don't know really? If make up was really expensive and could cause your face to drop off then people probably wouldnt wear it. So if plastic surgery wasn't really really expensive and there was no risk of bits dropping off I think more people would get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I'd rather have a nice new outfit and some Jimmy Choos than a surgeon's knife stuck in me anyday! Even if it was risk free, it'd still hurt :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    what ever she said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I don't know really? If make up was really expensive and could cause your face to drop off then people probably wouldnt wear it. So if plastic surgery wasn't really really expensive and there was no risk of bits dropping off I think more people would get it.
    i think they shub b judged by a panel lol to see what people think about the area they wana have done...

i wudnt b able to get thru the door b4 they send me off! teehee

ReputationRep:
    i think they shub b judged by a panel lol to see what people think about the area they wana have done...

i wudnt b able to get thru the door b4 they send me off! teehee
    Would the panel be made up of ugly people or beautifula people? And who would judge them?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    what ever she said
    where did the "ageing with grace" go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Would the panel be made up of ugly people or beautifula people? And who would judge them?!
    both lol

ReputationRep:
    Saw a guy on TV the other day who had calf implants! They were mingy.

ReputationRep:

no ur not ur gorgeous!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShiftySte)
    no ur not ur gorgeous!!!
    Aw - you 2 are fab!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Saw a guy on TV the other day who had calf implants! They were mingy.
    I saw that! On MTV, it was nasty. I would get lipo suction only, never ever ever implants, its like a foreign body inside of u.

ReputationRep:
    where did the "ageing with grace" go?
    i dunno

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramaya)
    I saw that! On MTV, it was nasty. I would get lipo suction only, never ever ever implants, its like a foreign body inside of u.
    LOL I love your avatar!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.