LOL I love your avatar!
    Heehee thx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Aw - you 2 are fab!
    u think?? thanks! hes gr8 isnt he lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramaya)
    I saw that! On MTV, it was nasty. I would get lipo suction only, never ever ever implants, its like a foreign body inside of u.
    I thought that too. What did you think of those two girls? I thought it was sad that they thought so little of themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    u think?? thanks! hes gr8 isnt he lol
    ye i am arent i? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I thought that too. What did you think of those two girls? I thought it was sad that they thought so little of themselves.
    I thought that those girls were addicted to getting it. It gets addictive as u constnly want to improve yourself. The 30 year old woman who had gastric bypass, that was totally understandable, but the others, urgh.

ReputationRep:
    I thought that those girls were addicted to getting it. It gets addictive as u constnly want to improve yourself. The 30 year old woman who had gastric bypass, that was totally understandable, but the others, urgh.
    what happened wit the girls?!?!

ReputationRep:
    i wihs i didnt have wonky ears

ReputationRep:
    One had lipo and nose job and the other just had lipo. They already had their boobs done at least twice and i can't remember what they had before, but it sure was alot! There was also a bit about when the surgery goes wrong, not nice.

ReputationRep:
    They really wanted to be in playboy and kept going to get surgery together - as if they were just going out shopping or something! They were both quite pretty and thin though to start with. Felt sorry for them because they didn't value what they already had at all.

ReputationRep:
    i was happy. im always a happy person wen im with my bf and my close friends who dont judge me on my looks.

and to b honest amb1, its only a photo and looks can b decieving. i am fat, and damn ugly too! ask glitter and dizzzzy lol! They no!

but thanks! if u see me as un-fat and un-ugly then im gr8ful!
    i dont think you look fat and ugly.....

and in regards to the plastic surgary thing... i just couldnt, if something went wrong you'd be stuck with it.... and you cant guarentee that you will feel the samew after.... the only thing i might have would be liposuction... but i dont need that... yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    They really wanted to be in playboy and kept going to get surgery together - as if they were just going out shopping or something! They were both quite pretty and thin though to start with. Felt sorry for them because they didn't value what they already had at all.
    how old were they?

ReputationRep:
    how old were they?
    I think they were both about 19

ReputationRep:
    I think they were both about 19
    wot?! well at leats it was better than like 13 or 15 or somethin daft like that.

ReputationRep:
    wot?! well at leats it was better than like 13 or 15 or somethin daft like that.
    Did u see that programme a while back called 'cosmetic kids'? it was younger girls getting cosmetic surgery in the UK

ReputationRep:
    Did u see that programme a while back called 'cosmetic kids'? it was younger girls getting cosmetic surgery in the UK
    no i didnt...and quite frankly i think they shudnt b allowed to get it

ReputationRep:
    no i didnt...and quite frankly i think they shudnt b allowed to get it
    Yeh i agree. Unless they are dangerously overweight that it affecting their health and want to overcome that.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: what kind of cosmetic surgery can you have when you're still growing?? Sounds very dodge to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    :eek: what kind of cosmetic surgery can you have when you're still growing?? Sounds very dodge to me.
    Well many of them were 15, but yeh they are still growing. Implants for girls is just wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Well many of them were 15, but yeh they are still growing. Implants for girls is just wrong.
    Implants for anyone is wrong!! (Apart from people with severe disfigurement)

ReputationRep:
    did you know that it is possible to get a wang implant? *shudder*

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.