The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Peapod
It's just been on all the news channels. They'll continue as a 4. Is this the end like with take That?
Personally I think it's a bit off he's not staying for their tour - his fans are going to be all upset.

Good for Bryan, at least he has some sense
Reply 2
damn it y arent they splittin up for good...i dont think i can cope with any ore cheesy crappy ballads
Reply 3
Westlife are a load of nancy boys anyway.
Reply 4
Westlife aren't that great anyway are they really?
they really are a terrible group..... i heard that they were from another dimension, but they destroyed it and had to come here....
and they actually go on tour????!!!! who would go???? a buch of 6-year olds? with their parents???!!!! why?? if i had kids, and one of them said, 'daddy daddy, we wanna go see westlife', id promptly ground them until they were 21.
Reply 6
OH NOS!!!!~
THIS SI TEH WORST NEWS EVAR!!!!1111
Reply 7
This is a chick thing......innit!!
Maddock
OH NOS!!!!~
THIS SI TEH WORST NEWS EVAR!!!!1111

please, please tell me that was a joke...... joking about that isnt even funny.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :biggrin:

not brian :eek:
Reply 10
*Sniff* I think i'm gonna need counselling to get me through this terrible time.... :rolleyes:
Reply 11
You're all such typical teenagers :biggrin: :rollseyes:
Reply 12
lol.. has this story actually comes from the 'horses mouth' so to speak? i think hey wont go on for long after he leave anyway.
i think westlife have had it. i did like em tho. they are ok and well sexy.
Reply 13
two_headed_monk
please, please tell me that was a joke...... joking about that isnt even funny.

WHAT AER YUO SOME KIND OF FAGOT??/ WESTLIFE RULLLEZZZ
Reply 14
Who gives a shit?
Reply 15
I thought they split up ages ago anyway.
Reply 16
Cyst
Who gives a shit?

well.. WE do.. if you don't care, stay away instead of wasting ur time posting.. keep in mind there's bound to be some very upset fans, call them typical teenagers or wahtever u want, they don't need people criticising to make things worse..

Latest

Trending

Trending