Turn on thread page Beta

Bryan leaves westlife!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It's just been on all the news channels. They'll continue as a 4. Is this the end like with take That?
    Personally I think it's a bit off he's not staying for their tour - his fans are going to be all upset.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peapod)
    It's just been on all the news channels. They'll continue as a 4. Is this the end like with take That?
    Personally I think it's a bit off he's not staying for their tour - his fans are going to be all upset.
    Good for Bryan, at least he has some sense

ReputationRep:
    damn it y arent they splittin up for good...i dont think i can cope with any ore cheesy crappy ballads

ReputationRep:
    Westlife are a load of nancy boys anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Westlife aren't that great anyway are they really?

ReputationRep:
    they really are a terrible group..... i heard that they were from another dimension, but they destroyed it and had to come here....
    and they actually go on tour????!!!! who would go???? a buch of 6-year olds? with their parents???!!!! why?? if i had kids, and one of them said, 'daddy daddy, we wanna go see westlife', id promptly ground them until they were 21.

ReputationRep:
    OH NOS!!!!~
    THIS SI TEH WORST NEWS EVAR!!!!1111

ReputationRep:
    This is a chick thing......innit!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maddock)
    OH NOS!!!!~
    THIS SI TEH WORST NEWS EVAR!!!!1111
    please, please tell me that was a joke...... joking about that isnt even funny.

ReputationRep:
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo

not brian :eek:

ReputationRep:
    *Sniff* I think i'm gonna need counselling to get me through this terrible time.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You're all such typical teenagers :rollseyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol.. has this story actually comes from the 'horses mouth' so to speak? i think hey wont go on for long after he leave anyway.
    i think westlife have had it. i did like em tho. they are ok and well sexy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    please, please tell me that was a joke...... joking about that isnt even funny.
    WHAT AER YUO SOME KIND OF FAGOT??/ WESTLIFE RULLLEZZZ

ReputationRep:
    Who gives a ****?

ReputationRep:
    I thought they split up ages ago anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    Who gives a ****?
    well.. WE do.. if you don't care, stay away instead of wasting ur time posting.. keep in mind there's bound to be some very upset fans, call them typical teenagers or wahtever u want, they don't need people criticising to make things worse..

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.