Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there ppl!

My names John...I moved to Spain with my parents when i was 9 and did all my schooling in Spain high school etc and the schooling system is totaly diferent over here...Its allways been my dream to become a commercial pilot and noticed that BA do a sponsored course...they ask for 5 GCSEs and 2 A levels witha 70% pass rate...

I ma having trouble to find a institution that can give me a clear translation of the equivalence of my spanish qualifications compared to the English....so I wondered if its posible to do A level distant learning seing as nobody can give me a clear answer I can just do a bit of studying and try and do some English A leves and that would solv my problem....but of a hard way to do it but its becoming increasingly clear that its the only way to do it...

CAN ANYONE HELP ME IN THIS=?...i WOULD BE VERY GREATFULL.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maestro739)
    Hi there ppl!

My names John...I moved to Spain with my parents when i was 9 and did all my schooling in Spain high school etc and the schooling system is totaly diferent over here...Its allways been my dream to become a commercial pilot and noticed that BA do a sponsored course...they ask for 5 GCSEs and 2 A levels witha 70% pass rate...

I ma having trouble to find a institution that can give me a clear translation of the equivalence of my spanish qualifications compared to the English....so I wondered if its posible to do A level distant learning seing as nobody can give me a clear answer I can just do a bit of studying and try and do some English A leves and that would solv my problem....but of a hard way to do it but its becoming increasingly clear that its the only way to do it...

CAN ANYONE HELP ME IN THIS=?...i WOULD BE VERY GREATFULL.....
    Two A levels is not enough to be honest for those kind of courses, they are very popular so it will only be the worst universities just asking for two A levels, though 70% pass is roughtly a B so thats 200 UCAS points. (seems too low).

Your best bet would be to do some kind of access course to bridge the gap between your spannish qualifcations and a degree. The access course will allow you to do a degree in the UK.

You could of course do A levels online but its mostly distance learning colleges that offer these services and they charge a fortune.

ReputationRep:
    Yes but that is what I want to know....do you know of any distance learning courses or schools that do that....the cost isnt important...If their is anyway to bridge the gap that would also be a interesting solution...but of course what im looking for is answers...

1-If anyone knows of any distance learning courses where I could to A-levels online then I would like to know where and how.

2-If their is a way to bridge the gap from my original spanish qualifications then please tell me how ifyou know of a way.

I would be most greatfull..thanks!

ReputationRep:
    if your asking if you can do the exams online, then the answer is no. but there probably are places you can go to get tutoring online.

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.