Turn on thread page Beta

freinds watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    dont you think that crap freinds are the worst thing to have then haveing bad enmys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robo)
    do you feel that when you have gone out with someone and have split up and you are such good friends that you could give it another try
    If she's fine, then yes.

ReputationRep:
    probably, you should always be able to move on...

spelt friends wrong in the title btw

ReputationRep:
    never been there. thankfully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robo)
    do you feel that when you have gone out with someone and have split up and you are such good friends that you could give it another try
    never been there, but if my girl and i broke up, im pretty sure that we'd stay friends, and ill always love her no matter what so id definatly give it another try.... why do you ask?

ReputationRep:
    because im really good friends with her and i feel that we broke up for all the wrong reasons and i feel that she may feel the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robo)
    because im really good friends with her and i feel that we broke up for all the wrong reasons and i feel that she may feel the same
    then give it another go!!!!!!!!!!!!! seems u still really like her

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.