The Student Room Group

proudest exam result ever???

hi guys,
just wondering what your proudest exam result EVER was??

doesnt have to be an A or A* just whichever one you were proudest of!!
for me it was a B in AS chemistry! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Distinction Star - Media BTEC AS-Level (Last Year)

I am on target to maintaining the D* through Year 13 :smile:

Well done on getting a B in Chemistry!! :smile:
A* in my short course RE GCSE.

The reason I'm so proud? I was ridiculously drunk.
Reply 3
Got 118 out of 120 in my Sociology exam. For some reason I did great in my other "harder" A levels but Sociology was my bane throughout sixth form.

I needed a near perfect result to get into my uni and god damn was it good when I opened up the results slip.
Reply 4
Original post by Jamie95
Distinction Star - Media BTEC AS-Level (Last Year)

I am on target to maintaining the D* through Year 13 :smile:

Well done on getting a B in Chemistry!! :smile:

dint read that properly, and just saw D* lol! thought you were mad! :biggrin: thannnkkksss :biggrin:
First person to ever get 100% in a GCSE course in my school. :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Got a* in gcse Spanish after only having been learning it for 8 months :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Holby_fanatic
First person to ever get 100% in a GCSE course in my school. :biggrin:

AMAZING!! what course was it??? :biggrin:
Reply 8
oh i got a pass in emact GREEK in 3rd year- proud of that too haahaa :biggrin: even though we all cheated...
Original post by redhead:)

AMAZING!! what course was it??? :biggrin:

Welsh. :biggrin:

And congratulations on your B in AS Chemistry!! It's a really hard A Level so that's really good! :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by redhead:)
hi guys,
just wondering what your proudest exam result EVER was??

doesnt have to be an A or A* just whichever one you were proudest of!!
for me it was a B in AS chemistry! :biggrin:

getting a distinction (A) in ICT for my GCSE and getting a C for my first GCSE spanish exam in year 9!! :biggrin: :colone:
Reply 11
Original post by Jerry
getting a distinction (A) in ICT for my GCSE and getting a C for my first GCSE spanish exam in year 9!! :biggrin: :colone:

thats pretty impressive for a second year like!!! :eek:
Reply 12
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Welsh. :biggrin:

And congratulations on your B in AS Chemistry!! It's a really hard A Level so that's really good! :biggrin:

gooo you!!
i got A C D in the modules for chemistry, so over the moon at a B overall :colone:
Reply 13
Probably my B in GCSE Maths. Was getting E's in my practice papers....have never been so relieved!

Full marks, A* in my English Lit A2 was also a particular highlight, especially when a particularly nasty classmate got a D and missed out on uni :colone:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 14
D in GCSE citizenship!

In all seriousness it would be 298/300 in AS electronics, just lost 1 mark on the coursework xD
Reply 15
Original post by linney
probably my b in gcse maths. Was getting e's in my practice papers....have never been so relieved!

Full marks, a* in my english lit a2 was also a particular highlight, especially when the vile bully who tormented and physically assaulted me got a d and missed out on uni :e

that is amazing.
Reply 16
A in GCSE English lit even though I was predicted a D. :/
Plus my school kept on assuming English was my second language presumably because of my skin colour and also due to how bad I was at it. But the weird thing is that I can barely speak my mother tongue. Awkward. :/

*Do apologise my English.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
got a B (75 /100 UMS) in C1 in january and i retook in summer and got an A (98/100 UMS)

:')

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 18
Original post by senz72
A in GCSE English lit even though I was predicted a D. :/
Plus my school kept on assuming it was my second language presumably because of my skin colour and also due to how bad I was at it. But the weird thing is that it I can barely speak my mother tongue. Awkward. :/

lol!!! :biggrin:
Reply 19
Level 8 in year 9 geography :biggrin: Apparantely wrote an answer so good that my school still uses it as a model answer.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest