The Student Room Group

proudest exam result ever???

Scroll to see replies

On par with 3 other students who received highest electronics GCSE in the country :colone:
Reply 61
Original post by redhead:)
thats pretty impressive for a second year like!!! :eek:

thank you !! :colone:
Reply 62
Mine was an A in one of my assignments (Not an exam) in early learning studies. Purely because all through school the best grade I ever got was C's and I only ever got average or below. Now at 20 I've somehow gained a better approach to learning and doing work and I got an A, my first ever A :smile:
C in AS maths.

It was a subject that I really wasn't particularly talented at, but it meant that I could get into university. The teachers really didn't expect it to happen.

At GCSE I got 13 A*-C, with 8 being A*, and ABC at A-level... But I'm still much more happy about getting that C at AS.
Getting an A in higher admin, when i only got 31% in a practice exam. Pretty impressed with myself :rolleyes:
85% on my molecular cell biology exam during year 2
Reply 66
GOVP2 - Politics A Level. 100/100
E in AS Critical Thinking...

I joke. Brought a module average up from very nearly a third (52) to 65 with a single exam. :dance:
Reply 68
Undoubtedly an A in AS Economics. I was failing all year - got a low A in one module and a B in the other and scraped an A by four UMS. Not entirely sure how!

In terms of sheer effort, its got to be geog3/geog4 last year - 120/120 and 80/80 was a product of unbelievable determination rather than actual ability and I was just so proud it paid off.
600/600 in GCSE Maths
K proudest

Chemistry IGCSE Second World Prize
ICT IGCSE Fifth World Prize
Best IGCSE Results based on Average
:colonhash:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 71
Definitely proudest of my C in Systems and Control. We were forced to take a Technology GCSE, and I had zero clue about electronics, wires, programmes or anything. My teacher even had to finish my coursework piece for me. How I managed to get a C is nothing short of a miracle :biggrin:
Mine is my 100% in my Microeconomics paper at A2 :smile: I'd struggled all year with aspects of it and wasn't holding out much hope, so it was the nicest surprise ever!

Also my A in GCSE Statistics. Only found out I was being entered a few weeks before, and could literally only answer half the paper... but seemingly it was the same across the country seeing as I managed an A having answered so little! Kind of a hollow victory I guess seeing as the grade boundaries were clearly very low but I was pleased all the same!
Reply 73
Got high As(90+) in my AS History exams even though teachers constantly reminded me that I am not capable of more than a C or a B.
Reply 74
Original post by noregrets
My honours dissertation in law. I got an A1 (top mark possible and in the whole year), and this pushed my pretty steady 2:1 up to a first, and gave me two academic awards...couldn't have been more shocked/excited/proud when I checked the result online...my mum was crying when I told her), no one in my whole family has ever had a first. My supervisor has also suggested I try for publication. Just remembering i just now puts such a big smile on my face.

Be proud everyone, these are some amazing and inspiring stories!

Can I read your dissertation?
Finding out that I passed my driving theory exam first time, especially since
It was my 17th birthday. Got 45/50 multiple choice & 48/75 On hazard perception test. Pass mark was 43/50 & 44/75. :tongue:

If that doesn't count probably my French GCSE. I got an "A" (85.6% Average overall in all my modules) From learning from scratch as a non-native in less than 6 months roughly 5 imo. I wuv :heart: every lesson & after skwl lesson. :rolleyes:
Reply 76
D*D*D* BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma Animal Management

Getting that meant I was accepted at Newcastle University to study Zoology :smile:
A* in GCSE Chemistry. It was my most hated subject at school and the one I did worst in in my school exams, so it was nice when the work paid off. :smile:
Reply 78
I got 100/105 on my first psychology AS level exam.

What was best about it was that my psychology teacher said I lacked potential and wouldn't be able to sit the exams well. SHOWED THAT *******!
I achieved an A* in GCSE Art, admittedly I worked really hard, but my teacher was always very discouraging by often telling me that I wouldn't do well and making me cry.

I also got an A in AS History despite that fact I didn't finish my exam paper! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending