Turn on thread page Beta

Member worship watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Why did everyone stop being nice to each other?
    I'll be nice - I love your avatar! Kryten is the best

Kryten: "A superlative suggestion, sir, with just two minor flaws. One: We don't have any defensive shields, and Two: We don't have any defensive shields. Now, I realise that, technically speaking, that's only one flaw, but I thought that it was such a big one it was worth mentioning twice."

ReputationRep:
    Why did everyone stop being nice to each other?
    ...do you mean on this thread, or in life generally? :confused:
    I think you are fab.

E-milky bars are on me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alocin)
    I'll be nice - I love your avatar! Kryten is the best

Kryten: "A superlative suggestion, sir, with just two minor flaws. One: We don't have any defensive shields, and Two: We don't have any defensive shields. Now, I realise that, technically speaking, that's only one flaw, but I thought that it was such a big one it was worth mentioning twice."
    Yay Kryten!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    ...do you mean on this thread, or in life generally? :confused:
    I think you are fab.

E-milky bars are on me...
    Well on this thread, but in general as well i suppose.
    Well, i'm not, but thanks anyway

E-Milky Bars???

ReputationRep:
    Well on this thread, but in general as well i suppose.
    Well, i'm not, but thanks anyway

E-Milky Bars???
    Because you are all so fantastic I would like to buy you all a milky bar each, but the only way I can do it is electronically so you'll have to make do with electronic milky bar sentiments instead. Enjoy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Because you are all so fantastic I would like to buy you all a milky bar each, but the only way I can do it is electronically so you'll have to make do with electronic milky bar sentiments instead. Enjoy...
    Oh, okay.
    I thought it was some variety of E or something like that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    what do you think of my hair?
    What hair?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    What hair?!
    Indeed, I don't think I've seen it; but since this is such a happy thread, I'm sure it's lovely.

ReputationRep:
    everybody is wonderful, marvelous and human like

ReputationRep:
    "Can you feel the love in this room"!

ReputationRep:
    I know this is VERY generic. But Everyone is tops, I reieved a really nice welcome when I was here, and so far no ******* has been horrible to me. So, yea, I love you all!

ReputationRep:
    "Me love you, you love me, we're a happy fam-i-ly..."

ReputationRep:
    wow, i havent even looked at this thread for ages..... and i havent even said anything about anyone yet..... but i think you guys are all so great, i would eat a box of kittens just to hang out with you for 10 mins.... is that a grat compliment or just really, really creepy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    i would eat a box of kittens just to hang out with you for 10 mins.... is that a grat compliment or just really, really creepy?
    I would go for creepy on that one... But I'm sure you are still a lovely person!

ReputationRep:
    most people wouldt call me lovelyl..... just a little strange.... you are most definatly lovely, though....

ReputationRep:
    fine, i know its sad ot post after youself, but im not going to let the love in here die, even if i have it all to myslef.
    "hey me, hows it goin"
    "just groovy, mate, and might i say that you are looking particualrly fluffy today"
    "wow, so are you, lets go and be fluffy together"
    "o.k."
    im so sad.......

ReputationRep:
    i think that there is too much hate on this forum so, being relatively new, i decided to create a thread entirely for complementing other users. (preferably the one who just posted befroe you) i think that this should work......
    nice things only please...

lumpycustard and glitter rok!!!!

ReputationRep:
    fine, i know its sad ot post after youself, but im not going to let the love in here die, even if i have it all to myslef.
    "hey me, hows it goin"
    "just groovy, mate, and might i say that you are looking particualrly fluffy today"
    "o.k."
    im so sad.......
    *talks in really over-enthusiatic voice* You're not sad, you're a really really great person! If only more people would spread the olve and goodwill as you so brilliantly have!!!

ReputationRep:
    "hey me, hows it goin"
    "o.k."
    im so sad.......
    lol, u make me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    woooo. time to bring back a thread that everyone was bored with, but anyhoo, im wasting time
    kita is a princess

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.