This discussion is closed.
Mike Abbott
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
I have my OU username etc eventually, but I am having problems getting connected to First Class
offline, I can access it through the student pages. But if I try to access through the version I
downloaded it asks about configurations and settings and I also get messages that say there is no
such username on the server. Do anyone have or had the same problems as me and know how to solve
it,? I have e-mailed the helpdesk in desperation.

Mary [email protected] co.uk
Julie
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 20:42:49 -0000, "Mike Abbott" <[email protected] ve.co.uk> wrote:

[q1]>I have my OU username etc eventually, but I am having problems getting connected to First Class[/q1]
[q1]>offline, I can access it through the student pages. But if I try to access through the version I[/q1]
[q1]>downloaded it asks about configurations and settings and I also get messages that say there is no[/q1]
[q1]>such username on the server. Do anyone have or had the same problems as me and know how to solve[/q1]
[q1]>it,? I have e-mailed the helpdesk in desperation.[/q1]

Firstclass can be a bit of a pig to set up. If you go to www.fcguru.co.uk you should find some great
help. The website was set up by an OU tutor to help people get to grips with Firstclass.

If you try that webpage, and are still struggling, feel free to email me (remove obvious spamblock)
and I'll try to help, but I don't think you'll need it :-)

Julie
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (45)
41.67%
Take exams next summer (21)
19.44%
Change uni choice through clearing (29)
26.85%
Apply to uni next year instead (10)
9.26%
I'm not applying to university (3)
2.78%

Watched Threads