Turn on thread page Beta

I have my OU username etc eventually, but I am having problems getting connected to First Class
    offline, I can access it through the student pages. But if I try to access through the version I
    downloaded it asks about configurations and settings and I also get messages that say there is no
    such username on the server. Do anyone have or had the same problems as me and know how to solve
    it,? I have e-mailed the helpdesk in desperation.

Mary [email protected] co.uk

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 20:42:49 -0000, "Mike Abbott" <[email protected] ve.co.uk> wrote:

[q1]>I have my OU username etc eventually, but I am having problems getting connected to First Class[/q1]
    [q1]>offline, I can access it through the student pages. But if I try to access through the version I[/q1]
    [q1]>downloaded it asks about configurations and settings and I also get messages that say there is no[/q1]
    [q1]>such username on the server. Do anyone have or had the same problems as me and know how to solve[/q1]
    [q1]>it,? I have e-mailed the helpdesk in desperation.[/q1]

Firstclass can be a bit of a pig to set up. If you go to www.fcguru.co.uk you should find some great
    help. The website was set up by an OU tutor to help people get to grips with Firstclass.

If you try that webpage, and are still struggling, feel free to email me (remove obvious spamblock)
    and I'll try to help, but I don't think you'll need it :-)

Julie

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.