Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm not being "smart" I'm trying to be genuinely helpful! I think it is a very wise piece of advice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    My piece of advice is: if you can't deal with the implications then don't take the job.
    What implications?????

What planet are you on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    hey, leave the hooker alone
    hahaha... oh how you lame wit amuses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    What implications?????

What planet are you on *****?

The implications = what other people think/say about it
    and to that I expect most people would say, "I don't care what other people think" but in most cases that isn't completely true. I'm just saying think carefully about if you can deal with the implications [defined above] of the job before you take it. That is my piece of advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I'm a big lad and can handle it. If she really wants to be a pole dancer she'll have to put up with worse 'scum' than me.
    Yes, definitely. Imagine all those horny guys in the club trying to grope her...

ReputationRep:
    May be an idea to skip the pole dancing and learn some manners.
    Young man, my manners are on top form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    hahaha... oh how you lame wit amuses.
    *your

Although I wouldn't expect any less of you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    Young man, my manners are on top form.
    So are you going to become a hooker then?

ReputationRep:
    Come on, in amongst all these insults I tried to give some advice (as requested). And then I get it in the neck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    The implications = what other people think/say about it
    and to that I expect most people would say, "I don't care what other people think" but in most cases that isn't completely true. I'm just saying think carefully about if you can deal with the implications [defined above] of the job before you take it. That is my piece of advice
    You clearly mis-interpreted what I was saying.
    I think I am extremely confident and am also fully equipped, (no pun intended) to deal what the sleazy ******* of customers throw at me (no pun intended).

ReputationRep:
    I'm a big lad and can handle it.
    HAHAHA, that may be interpreted differently, especially considering the topic of the thread as well!

ReputationRep:
    if u feel emotionally and physically stable then the decision should be entirely up to u, if ur parents are too selfish to see that u have a good oppotunity to make good money then more fool them, its only u that can say yes and no to something like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    I think I am extremely confident and am also fully equipped, (no pun intended) to deal what the sleazy ******* of customers throw at me (no pun intended).

Well then go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    if u feel emotionally and physically stable then the decision should be entirely up to u, if ur parents are too selfish to see that u have a good oppotunity to make good money then more fool them, its only u that can say yes and no to something like this
    Personally I would never encourage pole-dancing, it is so degrading.

ReputationRep:
    I am the double entendre maestro.

ReputationRep:
    *completely miffed* :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    *completely miffed* :confused:
    what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    What implications?????

What planet are you on *****?
    calm down! Why are you being so defensive? There's no need to call someone a ***** for making a valid statement...it just makes ytou seem very immature and shows a lack of intelligence....that's totally uncalled for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    You obviously sound like you want to do the job. You don't need our agreement with you...just do it.

ReputationRep:
    what?
    Nevermind, I just wouldn't consider what you said as being good advice.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.