The Student Room Group

I have a huge crush on Benedict Cumberbatch

Hi,

I have a huge crush on Cumberbatch and I don't know what to do about it :s-smilie: He's literally taken over my mind lol. I'm guessing a lot of his fans feel similar but it just hurts me that nothing will ever happen and he'll probably end up marrying some six foot model.
Is there any way I can meet him? Maybe I'll be dissapointed and I can let go lol.
Oh and he lives near where I am. How awesome is that?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're blushing again I see you ^^
Reply 2
Original post by MrHappy_J
Hi,

I have a huge crush on Cumberbatch and I don't know what to do about it :s-smilie: He's literally taken over my mind lol. I'm guessing a lot of his fans feel similar but it just hurts me that nothing will ever happen and he'll probably end up marrying some six foot model.
Is there any way I can meet him? Maybe I'll be dissapointed and I can let go lol.

So do I, he was awesome in Sherlock. Maybe you should try and find out exactly where he lives :zomg:
Back down, he's mine ;o

He was amazing in Sherlock, I want him inside me.
Reply 4
Original post by The Tesco Jinn
Back down, he's mine ;o

He was amazing in Sherlock, I want him inside me.

:teehee:

I probably fantasise about that too much. Need to make it stop.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Cephalus
So do I, he was awesome in Sherlock. Maybe you should try and find out exactly where he lives :zomg:

haha I wish. They're never going to disclose his full address, he'd get mobbed.
Reply 6
Of course, darling, nearly everyone's had that phase. Hold on :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
I wonder if he'd consider dating a 20 year old who still lives with her dad...probably not.
Hi,

You can try and get free tickets to the recordings of Cabin Pressure, I am not sure exactly how it works, but it's probably your best bet.

Also, here is a really fit picture of him from the neck down

Reply 9
Original post by Popppppy
You can try and get free tickets to the recordings of Cabin Pressure, I am not sure exactly how it works, but it's probably your best bet.

Also, here is a really fit picture of him from the neck down

Funny you should say that, I applied but was unsuccessful :frown: I applied a few hours after the deadline but it obviously went through because I received a confirmation email.
However he's going to do other stuff on radio so I'm hoping I can get tickets to one of those when they become avaliable.
Love that pick :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 10
Me too :tongue:
Reply 11
You guys have weird taste.
Reply 12
Original post by IlexBlue
You guys have weird taste.

each to their own :tongue:
Reply 13
I'll just leave this here...

Reply 14
Original post by Harley
I'll just leave this here...

haha seen it.
take a look at the link in my sig.
Meeee too :biggrin: I met him at the stage door of a play I saw him in called 'After the dance' a couple of years ago...he was lovely and I got his signature <3
Reply 16
haha seen it.

Haha not a fan of the pattern of the shorts lol
haha seen it.

Wow. Just wow.
Reply 18
Original post by Morgasm19
Meeee too :biggrin: I met him at the stage door of a play I saw him in called 'After the dance' a couple of years ago...he was lovely and I got his signature <3

so jealous :eek: what did he say?
I don't know that play. I hope he does another one soon.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by Morgasm19
Wow. Just wow.

i know right :tongue: who knew?
the pic of him coming out of the sea reminded me of Bond.

Quick Reply

Latest