Bradford University Adult Nursing Interview Watch

LittleHans
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have an interview next week for Bradford. What happens in the interview and what kind of things do you need to know?
and what questions do they ask you?

Hans!
LittleHans
Rep:
?
(Original post by Prisky)
hello i got an interview aswell for nursing on weds so nervous cuz i dont knw wat to expect wen is urs??
Hey mine is 8:45am.. when is your bradford interview? what kind of nursing are you doing?
Through speaking to someone who did an interview last year... I think it is a group discussion then goes into a one-to-one interview.
LittleHans
Rep:
?
Same here, mine it's for adult nursing, I jus hope the group interview it's on sumthing we knw,atleast we don't have to do any tests, wat u you want do u wana do?
Yeah mine is for Adult Nursing aswell... ahh I thought there was an exam for English and Maths? I'm not sure though!
What's your name? coz I guess I will see you tomorrow bright and early
s_a1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi I have a interview aswell for Bradford Uni Adult Nursing in two weeks! I'm soo nervous!!! Good luck to both of you! Please tell me how your interview goes and I'll tell you about mine! xx
LittleHans
Rep:
?
(Original post by s_a1)
Hi I have a interview aswell for Bradford Uni Adult Nursing in two weeks! I'm soo nervous!!! Good luck to both of you! Please tell me how your interview goes and I'll tell you about mine! xx
Hey awww..I'm nervous too because it's tomorrow morning but yeah, I'll let you know what happens and how it goes and thankyou so much! Good luck for yours too! Do you have any more interviews anywhere else?xx
LittleHans
Rep:
?
Did you send your ref back yet? Because I haven't yet I dunno who to put down? What your names guys?
Yeah I sent mine back.. I just gave the form to my placement and they filled it in for me. Do you have a job or voluntary placement you could ask to give you a reference?
and my name is Hannah what's your name?
and what do you look like so I can talk to you at the interview?
LittleHans
Rep:
?
Aww that is such a nice name! Haha..I hope not because I only sent mine off at the weekend! But I don't think they will make a decision straight away! What do you look like?..be nice to speak to someone there
LittleHans
Rep:
?
I will look out for you I have dark blonde hair and glasses and will be wearing black pants and a dark blue blouse!
and I am 18
I'm not sure..my friend went to bradford for an interview last year for nursing and she had a one-to-one after the group discussion..so maybe we will.
s_a1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi no I haven't sent my reference back yet but I do voluntary work, so they will fill it out for me! So were both your interviews today? and how did they go? My name's Saima btw and no Hannah I don't have any interviews, been rejected from my other choices so Bradford is my best option tbh wbu, where else have you applied and u got any interviews? xx
LittleHans
Rep:
?
Awww Saima..how come you havent been accepted at any others? I've got 3 more interviews to go to - and I'm so scared!
and btw, the interview is really easy! I sent you an inbox about it..so long as you keep talking and give out good communication skills - you are fine. + your reference you can take with you and give it in there!

Priska - I was in the first adult nursing group..I saw you but I wasn't in your group after the presentation! and in the talk they gave us, I was sat behind you
s_a1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeh I got the message from you thanks and I don't know lol still waiting for feedback. Sheffield Hallam gave me feedback and said I was rejected because my predicted grades do not meet the requirements but they actually do lol :confused: so I sent them a letter back and just waiting to see what happens! what Uni's have u got interviews for Hannah? x
bwilko
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey guys congrats on your interviews hope it all went well. I have mine in two weeks very nervous! were the questions hard in the group interview? also did you have to do a numeracy test?
Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated
B
s_a1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by bwilko)
Hey guys congrats on your interviews hope it all went well. I have mine in two weeks very nervous! were the questions hard in the group interview? also did you have to do a numeracy test?
Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated
B
Hi and no there isn't any tests. Is yours on the 17th? x
bwilko
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey yea it is 12.45 is yours on that day?
B
s_a1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
aww mine is in the morning at 8:45am
s_a1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
LittleHans
Rep:
?
(Original post by s_a1)
Yeh I got the message from you thanks and I don't know lol still waiting for feedback. Sheffield Hallam gave me feedback and said I was rejected because my predicted grades do not meet the requirements but they actually do lol :confused: so I sent them a letter back and just waiting to see what happens! what Uni's have u got interviews for Hannah? x
I've got interviews for UCLan (which I had yesterday), cumbria and leeds. I havent heard anything off my last choice which is Manchester met. Maybe you are best to email them instead of send them a letter because you'll probably hear back from them sooner! xxx

and to bwilko.. no the questions aren't hard..it's just basically your opinion then you talk the others about it and discuss there's about 5 questions

and good luck to you all
Nat86
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by s_a1)

Hi, I'm nanatalie my interview is on the 17th in the morning too! I shall look out for you!
terrif7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by LittleHans)
Awww Saima..how come you havent been accepted at any others? I've got 3 more interviews to go to - and I'm so scared!
and btw, the interview is really easy! I sent you an inbox about it..so long as you keep talking and give out good communication skills - you are fine. + your reference you can take with you and give it in there!

Priska - I was in the first adult nursing group..I saw you but I wasn't in your group after the presentation! and in the talk they gave us, I was sat behind you
Hi there would you mind messaging me about the interview process please im really really nervous.
Thank you in advance x
Prisky
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Any got any offers yet? I can't wait any longer dis is my first choice

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Undergraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (7)
58.33%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
25%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
16.67%

Watched Threads