The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford University Adult Nursing Interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
hey........i've got an interview next week and im really nervous dont know what to expect..its at bradford would you suggest anything?
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
be yourself! best advice, be polite, and make sure you listen just as much as you speak, bradford is brilliant, they go mostly go off your personality and what qualities you come across to have, they know you are not nurses, you haven't studied, they don't want a know it all, they want the qualities nurses should have, knowledge is power though, the more you prepare yourself, the more you feel confident about it. a good balance of everything, they look for team work to, make sure you listen and try to involve everyone, they love that! and if you don't agree with a certain thing or opinion, try to get it across that you value the persons opinion but give them another perspective on the subject of discussion, be considerate of everyone in your group, i'm sure you will do fantastic, don't be nervous be confident but humble, and be exited, this is the start of your chosen 'dream' career in life, a dream come true, it isn't offered to everyone, not even the interviews are, you've done very well to get one so they must like what they see so far, interviews are just to make sure they like you. you'll be fab!

:colondollar:
xo
Reply 182
Original post by ashleatrickett
be yourself! best advice, be polite, and make sure you listen just as much as you speak, bradford is brilliant, they go mostly go off your personality and what qualities you come across to have, they know you are not nurses, you haven't studied, they don't want a know it all, they want the qualities nurses should have, knowledge is power though, the more you prepare yourself, the more you feel confident about it. a good balance of everything, they look for team work to, make sure you listen and try to involve everyone, they love that! and if you don't agree with a certain thing or opinion, try to get it across that you value the persons opinion but give them another perspective on the subject of discussion, be considerate of everyone in your group, i'm sure you will do fantastic, don't be nervous be confident but humble, and be exited, this is the start of your chosen 'dream' career in life, a dream come true, it isn't offered to everyone, not even the interviews are, you've done very well to get one so they must like what they see so far, interviews are just to make sure they like you. you'll be fab!

:colondollar:
xo

What a lovely post. I have my interview on the 12th. You have given me lots to think about thank you xx
Original post by lillith
What a lovely post. I have my interview on the 12th. You have given me lots to think about thank you xx

Glad to help! good luck!

xo
I had an interview for adult nursing on the 29th, not heard anything yet...so nervous checking UCAS each day. Good luck to everyone going for an interview, they're really welcoming and make you feel at ease
Reply 185
Off to Bradford tomorrow morning guys! wish me look and if anybody reading this has an interview tomorrow morning, let me know :wink:
Original post by lillith
Off to Bradford tomorrow morning guys! wish me look and if anybody reading this has an interview tomorrow morning, let me know :wink:

Good luck! Im sure you will be fine dont be nervous just be yourself :-D
Reply 187
Original post by ShaheenaAli
Good luck! Im sure you will be fine dont be nervous just be yourself :-D

Thank you Shaheena, I met some really nice people on my interview and we all seemed to get on really well. The guy who was interviewing us was a bit scary but the interview was fine. Personally I prefer individual interviews but this was a group one where we were judged on how we worked together as a team to resolve dilemnas in scenario form. Not sure how I got on but I spoke a lot. I am a confident person who likes to take charge any way, but I hope that i didn't come across as bossy!!
Reply 188
Hey, i also had an interview on the morning of 12th Feb, we may have been in the same group i think!! Have u heard anything?
Reply 189
Original post by Meeni
Hey, i also had an interview on the morning of 12th Feb, we may have been in the same group i think!! Have u heard anything?

Yes I remember you! I was the loud one! sarah x No not heard yet. You?
Reply 190
No i have not heard anything either....its so stressful all this waiting around!!
Do let me know if u hear anything & i will do the same....fingers crossed for the both of us. Xx
Reply 191
Hey guys, is there anyone who has been for an interview for Adult nursing recently at University of Bedfordshire? If yes, can you please help me out with some of the question asked? I have my interview on Wednesday.

Many thanks.
Reply 192
Hi guys, those of u who had an interview at bradford for adult nursing, u heard anything? X
Reply 193
Original post by Meeni
No i have not heard anything either....its so stressful all this waiting around!!
Do let me know if u hear anything & i will do the same....fingers crossed for the both of us. Xx

Yes I will let you know if i hear hun x
Reply 194
Original post by amy2k14
Hey guys, is there anyone who has been for an interview for Adult nursing recently at University of Bedfordshire? If yes, can you please help me out with some of the question asked? I have my interview on Wednesday.

Many thanks.

Hey there Amy, I think you have posted in the wrong thread hun! this is Bradford I think you want Beds? good luck though anyway x
Reply 195
Anybody received an offer for Adult nursing for September? x
Reply 196
Original post by lillith
Yes I will let you know if i hear hun x

Hi Sarah!! Just been on bradford uni portal and it did say "decision awaited" and now it says nothing.......husband reckons they may have updated & will take time for the change to be seen. Has there been any change on yours hun? Xx
Reply 197
Original post by Meeni
Hi Sarah!! Just been on bradford uni portal and it did say "decision awaited" and now it says nothing.......husband reckons they may have updated & will take time for the change to be seen. Has there been any change on yours hun? Xx

Ignore the other message.
Been invited to the applicant day in April, so means i have been offered a place-yay!!! Xx
Reply 198
Original post by Meeni
Ignore the other message.
Been invited to the applicant day in April, so means i have been offered a place-yay!!! Xx

Hi hunni, congratulations, been quite a day for me too! First track update was an interview for UCLan, second one, offer from Bradford 5 mins ago!!!! I am off to the applicant portal!! :smile: Yey to us!!
Reply 199
Original post by lillith
Hi hunni, congratulations, been quite a day for me too! First track update was an interview for UCLan, second one, offer from Bradford 5 mins ago!!!! I am off to the applicant portal!! :smile: Yey to us!!

So happy for u darling...hope your interview at UCLan goes well, i am sure it will...if u decide to choose Bradford, then i will see u in september :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending