Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey (Mama), sorry.
    Have any of you seen the Hey Mama Video, if so, please could you tell me if you have a font similar to the one they use for the 'Hey Mama', 'Y'all Ready to Party' 3d writings. Im making the second T-shirt for my sis and i need that lettering. I have been searching on the internet for 'cowboy' fonts, as i think that the font used in the video has that kind of theme to it, but have come up with nothing so far.

So if you can help, please do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)
    Hey (Mama), sorry.
    Have any of you seen the Hey Mama Video, if so, please could you tell me if you have a font similar to the one they use for the 'Hey Mama', 'Y'all Ready to Party' 3d writings. Im making the second T-shirt for my sis and i need that lettering. I have been searching on the internet for 'cowboy' fonts, as i think that the font used in the video has that kind of theme to it, but have come up with nothing so far.

Were about does this font appear in the video?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    i so hate that song !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanB)
    i so hate that song !
    Hey mama this the beat that make you move mama.
    They all get boring in the end.

ReputationRep:
    i so hate that song !
    ahh sorry fella, cant agree withyou on this one....hey mama is a great butt shakin tune, well at least for us girlies anyway! lol

ReputationRep:
    somewhere at the very beginning, then in the middle. but they are on for a significant amount of time, so you kan't miss it.

i found a website to a near match, but the people there want my money, so thats bad.
    >but it comes with free yoghurt
    >>thats good
    >the yoghurts also cursed
    >>thats bad, kan i go now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissit)
    ahh sorry fella, cant agree withyou on this one....hey mama is a great butt shakin tune, well at least for us girlies anyway! lol
    lol, i dont like the black eyed peas really ...

ReputationRep:
    lol, i dont like the black eyed peas really ...
    In their first song they are talking about all this stuff which is making the world bad and they do it themselves!

ReputationRep:
    In their first song they are talking about all this stuff which is making the world bad and they do it themselves!
    thats true actually .. where is the love wasnt bad at all

ReputationRep:
    howeer they have subsequently come up with shut up and hey mama which i think are absolute *******s ... but thats jus my opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)
    Hey (Mama), sorry.

times new roman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    times new roman
    its not times new roman
    time new roamn was a font that was actually scientificall designed for the times newspaper as it had the maximum clarity for the minimum size.

anyway, the font used in the video is a cowboy and western font.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.