u serious about applying their huntroyde? no chance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^mjg^)
    u serious about applying their huntroyde? no chance
    Why has he got no chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    Why has he got no chance?
    he has no GCSEs, no AS or a- level, no vce, no work experience, no xtra curicular. ppe is a v. competitive course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^mjg^)
    he has no GCSEs, no AS or a- level, no vce, no work experience, no xtra curicular. ppe is a v. competitive course.
    But if he comes across well in interview they will lap him up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    But if he comes across well in interview they will lap him up.
    he wont. hes a northrn townie wit a bad sense of humur.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^mjg^)
    Yes, I saw him playing on this game the other day:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^mjg^)
    Time will tell!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^mjg^)
    I wasn't planning on applying before my GCSEs. Or A-levels, for that matter. And by the time I do apply, I will have a lot of extra-curricular and work experience. Indeed, I already have some good extra curricular thingies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I wasn't planning on applying before my GCSEs. Or A-levels, for that matter. And by the time I do apply, I will have a lot of extra-curricular and work experience. Indeed, I already have some good extra curricular thingies.
    yeah but ClitRoe ur scool dont get a lot of ppl in2 ox4d or cam. ne way 60% of ppl get 3Us at a-level. wat makes u think u will be in da otha 40% like me. wat subjects hav u chosen?

let me guess:

general studies
    economics
    politics
    media studies
    business studies / his-tory

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^mjg^)
    yeah but ClitRoe ur scool dont get a lot of ppl in2 ox4d or cam. ne way 60% of ppl get 3Us at a-level. wat makes u think u will be in da otha 40% like me. wat subjects hav u chosen?

let me guess:

general studies
    economics
    politics
    media studies
    business studies
    Bo. Clitheroe Grammar is wak. There b nuff retards in da whole of Clit heroe innit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Yes, I saw him playing on this game the other day:
    I heard he has almost completed Ned for Speed. He has just acquired the most reveered of townie accesories, the 14 year old girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^mjg^)

let me guess:

general studies
    economics
    politics
    media studies
    Look, mjg, do me a favour and shut the **** up. Youre the biggest retard thats ever graced the face of this earth, and you ARE one of the people who will get 3U's at A level. Stop trying to put other people, who are clearly more intelligent than you, down.

Now, please feel free to jump out of a window from a great height, lie on a railway track, or go into the medicine cupboard and take a cocktail of pills. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Look, mjg, do me a favour and shut the **** up. Youre the biggest retard thats ever graced the face of this earth, and you ARE one of the people who will get 3U's at A level. Stop trying to put other people, who are clearly more intelligent than you, down.

Now, please feel free to jump out of a window from a great height, lie on a railway track, or go into the medicine cupboard and take a cocktail of pills. Thanks
    Er, no he isnt. He is very clever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^mjg^)

let me guess:

general studies
    economics
    politics
    media studies
    Around 15 per year is very good, and many go to other brilliant institutions. We are the largest sixth form in the country, just slightly bigger than Eton.

My subjects will be confirmed on Thursday.

ReputationRep:

well i hear ur heading 4 a ban my friend. i didnt get UUU at alevel actually, and later this week i will b adding an A and a B to my qualif's!

ReputationRep:
    Around 15 per year is very good, and many go to other brilliant institutions. We are the largest sixth form in the country, just slightly bigger than Eton.

What have you applied to study?

ReputationRep:

Are you an angry person arn't you? Also why do you feel the need to swear all the time? At least MJG dosn't swear all the time, at least he is not nasty.

ReputationRep:

im 1994 sum1 from my scool went 2 ox4d and in 1999 sum1 2 lse! ne way, wat did u choose 4 a-level?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^mjg^)
    well i hear ur heading 4 a ban my friend. i didnt get UUU at alevel actually, and later this week i will b adding an A and a B to my qualif's!
    See if I care, its not like me getting banned from this website is going to be the end of my life, unlike some of the people who visit these forums. And, you may not have got UUU at AS level, but you definately will at A level - idiot.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.