The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I got an unconditional offer from Kingston!!! So happy! bring on September 2013!
Reply 21
Original post by Clairet88
I got an unconditional offer from Kingston!!! So happy! bring on September 2013!

Good stuff
Reply 22
Original post by SGS2011
I don't really mind going back twice, I don't like long days and it meant that I was on time for work. Oh my god what is the role play, I really don't like them at all. Some told me that you have to pick someone to save if you had the chance, like a child or an adult who wasted their life away, I was told to say the adult because I have applied for adult nursing, did you get something like that.

Any luck?! Hope you got in!!

claire
Reply 23
Any luck?! Hope you got in!!

claire

Hey, I know this is a really late post, but I didn't get in into Kingston because I failed at the interview. They had mini-interviews which was awful,I hated it so much. :angry:. Anyway I got an unconditional offer from city university. :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by SGS2011
Hey, I know this is a really late post, but I didn't get in into Kingston because I failed at the interview. They had mini-interviews which was awful,I hated it so much. :angry:. Anyway I got an unconditional offer from city university. :smile:

Sorry to hear that, I had to re-start the role play cos I messed it up. I'm glad you got a place at city though!!
Reply 25

hi Claire how are you finding kingston? I have my interview on friday and so nervous. Could you give me any tips? Particularly regarding the MMI and role play?! Thanks!!
Reply 26
Guys tell me what kinda mini interview is it
How long will it take?
Reply 27
Hi, I have interview on 29th July in Kingston university. Does any one has any idea how the interview questions and what is the topic of essay. Thank you
Reply 28
Hi people's sorry to gate crash this post.

I had my Nursing interview on the 24th of July They were impressed by my application(thank goodness) as I actually failed the maths test but they allowed me to continue on to the interview stage in the afternoon. I have to travel back up this coming Thursday (30th) to re-sit my Maths exam.
So long story short lol, does anyone know any good websites which have accesses to practice papers? I'm desperate to pass it as they said I can have a place if i do.
Original post by benji22
Hi people's sorry to gate crash this post.

I had my Nursing interview on the 24th of July They were impressed by my application(thank goodness) as I actually failed the maths test but they allowed me to continue on to the interview stage in the afternoon. I have to travel back up this coming Thursday (30th) to re-sit my Maths exam.
So long story short lol, does anyone know any good websites which have accesses to practice papers? I'm desperate to pass it as they said I can have a place if i do.

Try www.snap.nhs.uk or gcse bitesize to brush up on your maths skills.
Reply 30
how is the interview process now?
Reply 31
Hey I got a selection day for Kingston on 11th dec and I am nervous and also panicking about what might come up on the tests.
heyy guys, my interview is on Wednesday the 20th, I was just wondering how was the maths test!! what questions they ask
thank you
I have the kingston test for midwifery , can anyone help or advise me ?
I also have my test with Kingston on the 11th for adult nursing.
I have an interview for adult nursing on March 11! So nervous as I'm hoping to go to King's or Kingston!

Do they do MMI the same as KCL?
Original post by thtgreeneyedgirl
I have an interview for adult nursing on March 11! So nervous as I'm hoping to go to King's or Kingston!

Do they do MMI the same as KCL?

yes, it's numeracy and literacy tests then MMI's.
Good luck
Has anyone done the mmi in kingston ?
Hi guys,
For the English and Math test:
1. What was it like?
2. Was it easy?
3. Are we allowed a calculator?
4. Do I need to prepare for anything i.e. interview..?
Thank you :smile:
I have my test on the 31st March on my birthday so I really need to know lol.. :smile:
Hello..?
You guys did the english and math test for kingston..
Ive applied for Adult Nursing too..
And my test is on the 31st March (my bdayy) lool..
So how was the tests? Were they hard or easyy?
& are we allowed a calculator..?
(P.s. I also have Greenwich uni test coming up has anyone done that one as well?)
Thank youu..! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending