The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hi, yes Kingston Univeristy was the first university to introduce MMIS for nurses in the country. We have been doing them since 2011. Make sure you prepare yourself by considering why you have chosen the specific field of nursing you have and read up on the 6Cs. Good luck
Karen
Original post by Karen E
Hi, yes Kingston Univeristy was the first university to introduce MMIS for nurses in the country. We have been doing them since 2011. Make sure you prepare yourself by considering why you have chosen the specific field of nursing you have and read up on the 6Cs. Good luck
Karen

Sorry to barge in.. Have you done the english & math test for kingston as well? If so, how easy/hard was it? & also are we allowed a calculator..
Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by _aylinyilmazx
Sorry to barge in.. Have you done the english & math test for kingston as well? If so, how easy/hard was it? & also are we allowed a calculator..
Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you looked at the website for the sample paper http://www.healthcare.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/numeracy-literacy-tests-bsc-nursing-new.pdf
And see

http://www.healthcare.ac.uk/courses/nursing/interview-and-selection-day-nursing-registered-nurse/
(edited 8 years ago)
hi, i have also applied for adult nursing in kingston and i'm really nervous about the entry test, could you please tell me what sort of questions u had. thank u
The questions were hard to me that's why i didnt pass the math test.. Gd luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by zahra1995
hi, i have also applied for adult nursing in kingston and i'm really nervous about the entry test, could you please tell me what sort of questions u had. thank u

Please don't be nervous. There will be a numeracy test and a literacy test in the morning. You will have been sent copies of the type of test use, just do some practice before hand.

In the afternoon you will do the Multiple mini interviews, short 5 minute sessions where you'll be given a scenario and give your views, ideas.

Good luck
Original post by Karen E
Please don't be nervous. There will be a numeracy test and a literacy test in the morning. You will have been sent copies of the type of test use, just do some practice before hand.

In the afternoon you will do the Multiple mini interviews, short 5 minute sessions where you'll be given a scenario and give your views, ideas.

Good luck

Hi Karen,
First of all, thank you so much to share what you experienced during the interview at Kingston Uni for adult nursing.

Karen, I am just wondering if you could be more explicit , I mean could you tell me what was exactly the topic of the essay (what kind of essay) and could you also explain what scenario you got for the MMI.

N.B : I have an interview on 24th August, I am little bit on stress

Cheers !
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 47
I got interview on 23rd, gosh they is a lot to learn
Reply 48
Original post by tonykays
I got interview on 23rd, gosh they is a lot to learn

wish you the best, everyone with an interview next week
Original post by Bruxelles-Paris
Hi Karen,
First of all, thank you so much to share what you experienced during the interview at Kingston Uni for adult nursing.

Karen, I am just wondering if you could be more explicit , I mean could you tell me what was exactly the topic of the essay (what kind of essay) and could you also explain what scenario you got for the MMI.

N.B : I have an interview on 24th August, I am little bit on stress

Cheers !

No, they can't. Its against the rules to share specific content of interviews. You will just have to prepare the best you can (there is lots of general interview advice around) and go into it with the same level of knowledge as everyone else.

The interview won't be scary. They are just trying to gauge whether you understand the role of the nurse and if you'll be suited for it. They won't be trying to trick you.
Do u know the type of questions they could ask ?
I have the english and maths test with kingston for adult nursing i want to know what type of questions they could ask ?
Reply 52
Original post by Vanyleecious
I have the english and maths test with kingston for adult nursing i want to know what type of questions they could ask ?

Hi. You will have been sent an example or a link to an example of the tests. They are a good example
Reply 53
Hi,

How was your interview with Kingston uni? Please share your experience. Thanks
Reply 54
Original post by yuiyui
i have got interview on dec 14 on kingston University in london and am panicking as its my first interview:frown:. has anyone got on the same day? And does anyone know how hard the test and whole group interview might be ? thankyou :smile::smile: and please reply asap.

Heyy ive got my interview on 12th Feb. How was your interview, was it similar to other unis or was it different. also what course will you be doing
what did they ask you during e interview and what came on the maths exam??
Original post by saggaaal12
what did they ask you during e interview and what came on the maths exam??

Not only is this an old thread but also against TSR rules to share interview and assessment answers and questions :smile:
Original post by yuiyui
i have got interview on dec 14 on kingston University in london and am panicking as its my first interview:frown:. has anyone got on the same day? And does anyone know how hard the test and whole group interview might be ? thankyou :smile::smile: and please reply asap.

mine is tomorrow as well for child nursing.

Latest

Trending

Trending