The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Anyone else got an offer from University of Roehampton entry 2013?

Hey, I have all my offers now to start uni in 2013 but really want to go to Roehampton to study Psychology. Just wondering if anyone else is planning to go there as I haven't heard much about the uni from people on here.. *really nervous*

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i have had an offer from here :smile: Its a really good uni and in such a good location aswell!
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Summer Quincey
Hey, I have all my offers now to start uni in 2013 but really want to go to Roehampton to study Psychology. Just wondering if anyone else is planning to go there as I haven't heard much about the uni from people on here.. *really nervous*

Yes I have been offered a place, I love it there! Primary education.
Reply 3
I have one too! I'm also going there to study psychology, IF i get my grades that is! And I'm so excited! It's such a nice university and I really am looking forward to it. Plus, I hear the area's not too bad either, i know that Westfield shopping centre 15 mins away by bus, and apparently another large shopping centre and huge primark in Kingston, uni life is going to be expensive but amazing!!
Reply 4
I've also been offered a place to do biomed :-) is anyone attending the summer compact scheme there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied to do psychology! Waiting to find out whether I've got an offer or not, but it is definitely my first choice. I fell in love with the campus when I went to an open day. Really hope they reply soon as it is driving me crazy :smile:
Applied for Creative Writing with English lit at the end of December and haven't heard a thing.
Reply 7
the rumour is that Roehampton has a really high girl to boy ratio, and most of them do fitness courses, dance , sports science ect... you know what that meanss.....................:p:D ,
Reply 8
i got an offer back in around november but i did send my application of very early but yeah i managed to get a place offered to me!
Reply 9
Original post by 365gapyear
i got an offer back in around november but i did send my application of very early but yeah i managed to get a place offered to me!

Hi what course are you going to be doing? :smile:
Hey guys, i've applied here and am going to be doing psychology if i get my grades, its such a beautiful university! and its such close range to london, i cant wait! so excited!
Original post by prettyinpink1234
Hey guys, i've applied here and am going to be doing psychology if i get my grades, its such a beautiful university! and its such close range to london, i cant wait! so excited!

Hey! If you don't mind me asking, when did you get the offer amd what grades did they ask for? I've applied for psychology too, and would absolutely love to go to Roehampton, but haven't heard anything from them yet :frown: Your right, it is absolutely lovely and the people seemed really nice. I applied about a week before the deadline, so I know I might have to wait a while, but it's driving me crazy Might see you next year :wink: ! x
Reply 12
I got an offer from Roehampton for primary ed and think it is great there!

Where are you lot going to apply accommodation for?

Froebel looks good, not sure if to go standard at Lawrence and have £700 in my pocket or go ensuite and have not as much money for everything else!
Reply 13
I got an offer to do spanish and french translation studies, its a nice campus.
Reply 14
Original post by LWayneC
I got an offer from Roehampton for primary ed and think it is great there!

Where are you lot going to apply accommodation for?

Froebel looks good, not sure if to go standard at Lawrence and have £700 in my pocket or go ensuite and have not as much money for everything else!

I'm going there :smile: I confirmed today :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Dancer.k.
I'm going there :smile: I confirmed today :smile:

Ah decent! What accommodation you thinking of going for?
Reply 16
Original post by LWayneC
Ah decent! What accommodation you thinking of going for?

I live local :smile:
Um are you male or female? When was your interview etc? Just wandered whether we would've bumped into eachother? :P
Reply 17
Oh right!

I am male and my interview was November 14th I think. :smile:
Reply 18
Ah ok :smile: I thought you were male by your username but couldn't tell for sure! I am female and my interview was 7th Nov,I went to open day in July and on Saturday just gone :smile: Have you confirmed your place?
Original post by rockchicsocks
Hey! If you don't mind me asking, when did you get the offer amd what grades did they ask for? I've applied for psychology too, and would absolutely love to go to Roehampton, but haven't heard anything from them yet :frown: Your right, it is absolutely lovely and the people seemed really nice. I applied about a week before the deadline, so I know I might have to wait a while, but it's driving me crazy Might see you next year :wink: ! x

hey! I applied like on the deadline date because i was ill the week before and my college kept messing about with corrections and things when they had already been done (annoying!) but i heard back only on Thursday 7th Feb :smile: so they had me waiting a while too! They asked for 300 UCAS points which is like BBB :smile:

Hope to see you next year! x

Quick Reply

Latest