Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I need your advice on this.

I have this complex. I am trying to figure it out. I am a bisexual man who is inactive in the sexual and emotional sense. I dont date much.

I find women attractive, a lot but I dont get to know them often because I read a lot about women getting guys in trouble with the law ( false allegations of physical, sexual or emotional abuse). I like guys but seldom feel a great attraction. I feel so much, for both men and women yet always come up with a reason why I dont do certain things.

A gay man I'm interested in may "out" me to friends and family and make my life a living hell or I could get HIV. I dont feel safe walking around because I am a black male from Haiti. I am also a bit of an illegal immigrant.

It seems to be Open Season on Black Males.

Kobe Bryant is accused (falsely, I think) of sexual assault by a white woman.

Michael Jackson is accused of molestation by some people.

18-year old black athlete Marcus Dixon (from Georgia) had consentual sex with a female classmate yet still got 10 years in jail because the Court thinks he did something wrong.

I feel suspicious of the women around me and view them as accusers and manipulators sometimes. I feel suspicious of the men as well.
    I feel like they're all out to get me.

I wish I could return to Haiti because even though we have our issues, there is none of that ******** or controversy over there. But I can't.

I need to get legal papers and my parents want to force me to get married so I can get papers. The idea of getting married sickens me. I hate marriage because 58 % of all Marriages result in DIVORCE. Divorce is good for the woman, she gets the money and the kids while the man gets nothing. I dont need a wife. Or want one. I'd like to have sex with girls, though. Guys too. Just sex. No strings attached.

I feel like I am going to break down.

WHAT SHOULD I DO ??????????????????????????????

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I love reading these posts.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    35 posts on a single topic....I wonder if he just cycles through different forums?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfman117)
    I need your advice on this.

I have this complex. I am trying to figure it out. I am a bisexual man who is inactive in the sexual and emotional sense. I dont date much.

I find women attractive, a lot but I dont get to know them often because I read a lot about women getting guys in trouble with the law ( false allegations of physical, sexual or emotional abuse). I like guys but seldom feel a great attraction. I feel so much, for both men and women yet always come up with a reason why I dont do certain things.

A gay man I'm interested in may "out" me to friends and family and make my life a living hell or I could get HIV. I dont feel safe walking around because I am a black male from Haiti. I am also a bit of an illegal immigrant.

It seems to be Open Season on Black Males.

Kobe Bryant is accused (falsely, I think) of sexual assault by a white woman.

Michael Jackson is accused of molestation by some people.

18-year old black athlete Marcus Dixon (from Georgia) had consentual sex with a female classmate yet still got 10 years in jail because the Court thinks he did something wrong.

I feel suspicious of the women around me and view them as accusers and manipulators sometimes. I feel suspicious of the men as well.
    I feel like they're all out to get me.

I wish I could return to Haiti because even though we have our issues, there is none of that ******** or controversy over there. But I can't.

I need to get legal papers and my parents want to force me to get married so I can get papers. The idea of getting married sickens me. I hate marriage because 58 % of all Marriages result in DIVORCE. Divorce is good for the woman, she gets the money and the kids while the man gets nothing. I dont need a wife. Or want one. I'd like to have sex with girls, though. Guys too. Just sex. No strings attached.

I feel like I am going to break down.

WHAT SHOULD I DO ??????????????????????????????
    the fact that you quote so many statistics and write such good English makes this posting look a bit suspiscious...

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.