Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What radio stations does everyone listen to?
    I listen to Virgin 105.8fm. Its the best. Used to listen to capital but Virgin is better.... throw in a bit of X fm 104.9 and possibly, maybe depending on my mood a little bit of Magic 105.4 They are all next to eachother on the radio lolz and all great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ainat87)
    What radio stations does everyone listen to?
    I listen to Virgin 105.8fm. Its the best. Used to listen to capital but Virgin is better.... throw in a bit of X fm 104.9 and possibly, maybe depending on my mood a little bit of Magic 105.4 They are all next to eachother on the radio lolz and all great!
    winamp FM. It only plays what I want to listen to, with no annoying DJs to talk over the start, and no adverts.

ReputationRep:
    BRMB is good at night.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really listen to the radio; i like to be in control and listen to what i want. But when i do use the radio it's only XFM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    BRMB is good at night.
    i've heard that its quite amusing, but i've never heard it myself.

Actually, i do keep meaning to listen to the radio at night, but I never remember to...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    i've heard that its quite amusing, but i've never heard it myself.

Actually, i do keep meaning to listen to the radio at night, but I never remember to...
    A year ago Steve Penk used to do it at nights, now his left, he used to be such a joker, prank calling people and all, man that guy was a joker.

ReputationRep:
    winamp? whats the number for that?
    or BRNB for that matter... lol. I'm trying to find some more good stations...

ReputationRep:
    I have Virgin on atm

ReputationRep:
    Steve Penk used to be on Capital radio at nights. yea he was good. was funny. didn't his show used to go on more than one station at the same time... if i'm making sense.

Yea, I've got Virgin radio on atm too! Oasis were just on weren't they....

ReputationRep:
    Steve Penk used to be on Capital radio at nights. yea he was good. was funny. didn't his show used to go on more than one station at the same time... if i'm making sense.

yup, then outkast. I'm on a slight delay because I'm listening online (the 1215 am reception is awful). I love Jezza

ReputationRep:

Yeh Penky used to be on BRMB, Capital, Red Dragon, and more I think.

ReputationRep:
    I listen to Capital - best DJs, good music.

Steve Penk is now on Manchester Key 103.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grey faerie)
    yup, then outkast. I'm on a slight delay because I'm listening online (the 1215 am reception is awful). I love Jezza
    used to have xfm, then my m8 went and changed it to the local mercury fm because his gf didnt like it. well they shouldnt have been in my room anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    I listen to Capital - best DJs, good music.

Steve Penk is now on Manchester Key 103.
    Wheres that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    Wheres that?
    Key 103 is in Manchester!

http://www.key103.co.uk

Steve Penk does the 1pm-4pm slot.

ReputationRep:
    winamp? whats the number for that?
    or BRNB for that matter... lol. I'm trying to find some more good stations...
    lol. Winamp is an mp3 player, and BRMB is a radio station in Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    Brmb

ReputationRep:
    Radio 1 or radio 4 depending on the mood i'm in

ReputationRep:
    Radio 4 all the way.

ReputationRep:
    mostly gwr fm, radio1, radio 2, radio 4.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.