Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grey faerie)
    yup, then outkast. I'm on a slight delay because I'm listening online (the 1215 am reception is awful). I love Jezza
    Yea, I'm listenin online too. Evanescence atm. Yea. Jezza rocks. i always listen to his show!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I don't really listen to the radio; i like to be in control and listen to what i want. But when i do use the radio it's only XFM.
    same here, but they don't have XFM here in porstmouth... and I'm not gonna go out and buy a DAB radio for the pleasure.

out of interest, anyone think they're (XFM) getting really commercial and dull recently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    same here, but they don't have XFM here in porstmouth... and I'm not gonna go out and buy a DAB radio for the pleasure.

out of interest, anyone think they're (XFM) getting really commercial and dull recently?
    is XFM on digital?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    is XFM on digital?
    yep. i sometimes listen on the net too but it usually stops and starts cos of my pooey dial up connection

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    is XFM on digital?
    yea it is.... can't remember what channel tho... but it is there....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    yep. i sometimes listen on the net too but it usually stops and starts cos of my pooey dial up connection
    thankfully i have broadband! don't have that problem anymore. used to tho. damn dial up!

ReputationRep:
    Hallam FM 97.4 FM

or Galaxy 105.

Sometimes I'll listen to the University radio station Sure FM.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.