Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    Na its not me, but I got it sent from someone, I have loads of people PMing me for cool avatars, believe it or not.
    the guy in it looks kinda like ricky martin....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    How so?
    miss scarlet thought she was a man, who fancied little children, oh its problem list was endless. Lets not talk about her.

Good to have to you back MC, always there to make me laugh Even if you don't know I exist

Ohhhhh...My 900th post, what a good do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    the guy in it looks kinda like ricky martin....
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    Oh yeh and one person gave me bad rep becuase they didn't like my avatar and said it was giving them a headache, I mean like WTF?
    Four red gems, My goodness, as ]{ingnik says, they are just neg repping newbie scum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    miss scarlet thought she was a man, who fancied little children, oh its problem list was endless. Lets not talk about her.

Good to have to you back MC, always there to make me laugh Even if you don't know I exist

Ohhhhh...My 900th post, what a good do!
    I remember you, but I remember you with the custard avatar.

ReputationRep:
    I remember you, but I remember you with the custard avatar.
    Thats lumpy custard! I had a flower, oh and matt bellamy.

ReputationRep:
    My bad.

ReputationRep:
    ooops lol.... i was just thinking that i didn't remember you with a custard logo lol

ReputationRep:
    Understandable, same item of food. Easy mistake, easy forgiven

ReputationRep:
    My bad.
    hey mr caddie, remember the guy who first recognised your comic genius? where have you been old man?

ReputationRep:
    Remember me?
    This place has changed since I was last here, who are all these newbies?
    RESPECT! You are back!

HOORAY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    hey mr caddie, remember the guy who first recognised your comic genius? where have you been old man?
    Great minds think alike hey kingy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Great minds think alike hey kingy!
    yes, i do recall you jumping on the caddie bandwagon as quickly as i

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    RESPECT! You are back!

HOORAY!
    ooo...happy birthday bono!
    and welcome back MC...
    im probs a newbie 2 ...!
    x

ReputationRep:
    Four red gems, My goodness, as ]{ingnik says, they are just neg repping newbie scum!
    Ah-hem! As the self-titled rpresentative for sensible and mature newbies, I blow a raspberry at you: *tthhhrrrrrrrrrrrrpp*

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back kiddo!

ReputationRep:
    hey caddie..i've been away from here for quite a long time also...it was hard at first coming back to all these new people and a new look to the forum...anyway welcome back..excuse me for being nosey but i also missed the miss scarlett incident...would anyone mind giving me a brief discription or is it that intense that u woulkd rather not

CR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    hey caddie..i've been away from here for quite a long time also...it was hard at first coming back to all these new people and a new look to the forum...anyway welcome back..excuse me for being nosey but i also missed the miss scarlett incident...would anyone mind giving me a brief discription or is it that intense that u woulkd rather not

CR
    have a look at this thread, for starters: http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?t=27429

ReputationRep:
    i think red gems look cooler than green gems :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    Ah-hem! As the self-titled rpresentative for sensible and mature newbies, I blow a raspberry at you: *tthhhrrrrrrrrrrrrpp*
    Oh...suspicious fish, Of course I didn't mean you, you been the mature person you are!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.