Turn on thread page Beta

Man Utd Out watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    Sorry where have you been hiding, I'm a Spurs fan and i'd say Arsenal have been the most entertaining team in Europe. (closely followed by Madrid). There's nothing better than watching Arsenal on a good day.
    Yet i still hope they are put out tomorrow. lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    Sorry where have you been hiding, I'm a Spurs fan and i'd say Arsenal have been the most entertaining team in Europe. (closely followed by Madrid). There's nothing better than watching Arsenal on a good day.
    yeah they are amazing to watch, even at the back they play superb football, except Lauren who is the most overated crap piece of shite ever

ReputationRep:
    arsenal aren't as entertaining a team as united though. you cant even try to say they are. i admit the game on saturday was good but usually they only score 1 and then sit out the rest of the game playing boringly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    yeah they are amazing to watch, even at the back they play superb football, except Lauren who is the most overated crap piece of shite ever
    What about Cygan?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    What about Cygan?!
    Cygan has really improved this seaspn when called upon and hasn' put a foot wrong, was awful last season though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will1y2)
    arsenal aren't as entertaining a team as united though. you cant even try to say they are. i admit the game on saturday was good but usually they only score 1 and then sit out the rest of the game playing boringly
    Yeah they did that against Portsmouth did they. For F**k sake go and take a running race with yourself will ya.

ReputationRep:
    i'd rather watch Arsenal play than Man U, i think they are much more entertaining, Man U can be great to watch as well though...

ReputationRep:
    i'd rather watch Arsenal play than Man U, i think they are much more entertaining, Man U can be great to watch as well though...
    And what about Spurs?!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Cygan has really improved this seaspn when called upon and hasn' put a foot wrong, was awful last season though
    Under no circumstances do Arsenal do that. Would Henry, Pires, Ljunbergy, Bergkamp permit that? **** sake Lauren, Cole and Vieria wouldn't even permit that.

ReputationRep:
    if you read what i wrote then maybe you wouldnt write crap. again, i admit the game on saturday was a good one to watch

ReputationRep:
    Spurs were beat tonight by the shitness that is Middlesborough, we shouldn't even be mentioned in such a thread lol.

ReputationRep:
    saying that Spurs are bloody amazing to watch, can't stop scoring and can't stop conceding, must be great

ReputationRep:
    if you read what i wrote then maybe you wouldnt write crap. again, i admit the game on saturday was a good one to watch
    Did i not just correct myself, if you would care to read, then you wouldnt speak such dort like Arsenal sit back with a 1-0 lead. Do you know anything about football?

ReputationRep:
    yeah you rarely see Arsenal sit back on a lead, they done that a lot last season and it cost them, they seem to be killing off teams these days

ReputationRep:
    Last minute, and the Porto players were waiting an age to take the freekick. Somehow, it seemed as if the whole match hinged on this kick. The climax of it all. The crowd were holding their breath, and somehow I sensed that all this waiting might actually bring about a goal. And sure enough, after all the drama of waiting, and all the tennsion, Porto scored.
    Man u should have been allowed the 2nd Scholes' goal. No way was it offside, by any of these days or previous days rules.

ReputationRep:
    whats dort?

ReputationRep:
    yeah you rarely see Arsenal sit back on a lead, they done that a lot last season and it cost them, they seem to be killing off teams these days
    Mind you, a 1:0 lead with a minute left, we can always rely on Henry getting the ball to the touchline, and coaxing a throw-in off the other team!

ReputationRep:
    hear hear, it wasnt offside

ReputationRep:
    maybe im living in the past then

ReputationRep:
    hear hear, it wasnt offside

it definately wasn't, but how many times have man u benefited from these decisions

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.