Man Utd Out watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    but im very happy with cudicini he is my favourite goalkeeper of all times

and his future is uncertain with cech coming in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    tim howard is a flashy shot stopper, thats it. can't perform under pressure, was again at fault today. reflexes seem to be his only quality. not top quality, will be sold at the end of next season, if he lasts that long. give me mad jens anyday.
    Mad and rubbish. The pundits rate him, the players respect him, most fans say he has been a revelation. As for pressure, where the hell did you get that? Did he not save a penalty in the Community Shield? (just remembered, we're not trophyless...) He will become absolutely top drawer and a United legend. I even see plenty of Schmiechel in him, and big Pete was arguably the all-time best.

ReputationRep:
    quote from an arsenal board:

"at least we know that 99% of the country had a great night, the other 1% from Guildford must be pissed off"
    lol, so true though.........

ReputationRep:
    i know everyone talk about the developing players yea, who do you think will be a future world star?
    there are some good players. if your talking about outside manutd i would say Robben, reyes will be quite good (wont score many goals but will asist a lot), johnsen for chelsea, ummm....that kenya player (seen him play a bit and seems promising)

for manutd i reckon Bellion has been an amazing buy. he will be a future star.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    and his future is uncertain with cech coming in
    i know i know, i would hate it if cudicini goes he is the best goalkeeper in the premiership

ReputationRep:
    i know i know, i would hate it if cudicini goes he is the best goalkeeper in the premiership
    Arsenal could do worse thans signing him i reckon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Mad and rubbish. The pundits rate him, the players respect him, most fans say he has been a revelation. As for pressure, where the hell did you get that? Did he not save a penalty in the Community Shield? (just remembered, we're not trophyless...) He will become absolutely top drawer and a United legend. I even see plenty of Schmiechel in him, and big Pete was arguably the all-time best.
    hes made a few mistakes, not just tonight. Community shield penalty shootouts? not the most pressurised situation there is. Fergie will be fed up, everyone thought he looked good when he started, hes been mistake-prone, especially recently. Should go back to the NFL where the level of football was about right,

ReputationRep:
    hes made a few mistakes, not just tonight. Community shield penalty shootouts? not the most pressurised situation there is. Fergie will be fed up, everyone thought he looked good when he started, hes been mistake-prone, especially recently. Should go back to the NFL where the level of football was about right,
    oooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    Arsenal could do worse thans signing him i reckon
    carlo is off back to italy, hes only leaving cos of family problems. Chelsea starting with Cech will be interesting, he's unknown at the top level and with Sullivan as back up it could be a big weakness. Definitely won't improve them, can only make them worse.

ReputationRep:
    carlo is off back to italy, hes only leaving cos of family problems. Chelsea starting with Cech will be interesting, he's unknown at the top level and with Sullivan as back up it could be a big weakness. Definitely won't improve them, can only make them worse.
    oh yea cudicini and his wife....why cant he get his priorities right :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ahem. That would be the MLS. And he has never collapsed or done anything to suggest he can't take pressure. He'll learn, with experience, to cut out the very few and far between mistakes he may make. No way he's being palmed off in a hurry...

ReputationRep:
    only teams i don't want next round:
    Deportivo
    AC

thats it
    (Given that we'll go through tommorow, nice early goal, niced relaxed game please. No Charlton crap again).

ReputationRep:
    lol, have you been and seen him at matches. everytime i looked towards our goal he was constantly shouting and telling defenders about threats from the opposition etc. he is always active, keeping aware,...remind you any great/legendary goalkeeper that manutd have had..lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeps)
    lol, have you been and seen him at matches. everytime i looked towards our goal he was constantly shouting and telling defenders about threats from the opposition etc. he is always active, keeping aware,...remind you any great/legendary goalkeeper that manutd have had..lol
    Exactly! He is our new Schmeichel!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Exactly! He is our new Schmeichel!
    lol i was talking about bartez lol....only jokin, cheers for backing me up!

ReputationRep:
    keep him, fine with me

does this sum it up?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image..._fergie203.jpg

ReputationRep:
    keep him, fine with me

does this sum it up?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image..._fergie203.jpg
    lol he is such a happy bunny there isnt he!

this sums it up:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/3...619_team32.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeps)
    lol he is such a happy bunny there isnt he!

this sums it up:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/3...619_team32.jpg
    better save that. united are a spent force, fergie's time has passed. London clubs (Arsenal in particular) will lead the way.

ReputationRep:
    better save that. united are a spent force, fergie's time has passed. London clubs (Arsenal in particular) will lead the way.
    we will see in two seasons time.....

im sure spurs will help lead the way (lol), not sure about arsenal tho..lol

ReputationRep:
    man u v porto match was an apsolutey dirty game and i feel that it was one of the worst played games ever

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.