Turn on thread page Beta

Man Utd Out watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robo)
    man u v porto match was an apsolutey dirty game and i feel that it was one of the worst played games ever
    Well the bottom line is that man u are deservedly out. They showed no respect for porto, called them a team of girls, well now man u have been beaten by this very team of girls. Being a Bayern fan i am naturally not very fond of man u, however if they play well and deserve to win i will say so, what has annoyed me in this case and previous instances is the arrogance of alex ferguson, i dont know who the hell he thinks he is but he ****s off opposition teams with such arrogance that it annoys the hell out of me and just makes teams play more fiercely against man u. This is not professional and u really shouldnt be going round calling the opposition a team of girls. im glad man u are out. They even refused to shake hands with the porto players at the end of the game in porto ... it doesnt matter whats happened in the preceding game, its in the spirit to shake hands with the opposition, not doing so just makes man u in my opinion look like a team of crybabies.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.