Turn on thread page Beta

psychology book watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi i bought this psychology book for A level but im not sure if its convenient r not. it cost £23 frm WH smith. ok i'll try and descibe it but doubt it will work lol. it has like a red band at the top sayin psychology, the left side of front is green and the right side blue with like a jig saw puzzle face on. the authors are mike cardwell liz clark claire meldrum
    any1 got a book to that description

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    hi i bought this psychology book for A level but im not sure if its convenient r not. it cost £23 frm WH smith. ok i'll try and descibe it but doubt it will work lol. it has like a red band at the top sayin psychology, the left side of front is green and the right side blue with like a jig saw puzzle face on. the authors are mike cardwell liz clark claire meldrum
    yes i have, it's called a new introduction to A level psychology (or something similar)... it weighs a tonne.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    yes, well, i did when i was doing A level. Don't worry, you have a useful book for the course! You could have also got Berstein's book, which is useful at degree level too (thankfully )

ReputationRep:
    id just like to ask wots psychology like at uni. is there a lot of essay writing and is it hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    id just like to ask wots psychology like at uni. is there a lot of essay writing and is it hard
    I do combined honurs with criminlogy so I don't get a lot of essays (at least in psych) but I'm finding the course really interesting. You have a fair bit of cw, which normally included running your own experiments, but they give out guidlines to everyone so its not difficult enough to have a break down over! Just involves a couple of days a week reading and researhcing refernces and things for research

'Tis a great course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    I do combined honurs with criminlogy so I don't get a lot of essays (at least in psych) but I'm finding the course really interesting. You have a fair bit of cw, which normally included running your own experiments, but they give out guidlines to everyone so its not difficult enough to have a break down over! Just involves a couple of days a week reading and researhcing refernces and things for research

'Tis a great course
    cool im still thinking of doing it at uni even though ive applied for sport :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    cool im still thinking of doing it at uni even though ive applied for sport :rolleyes:
    u do a fair bit of psych in sports science and sports dev etc. My flat mates do that, and they keep asking me stuff about psych for their coursework. Then again, u do psych in most things nowadays...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    u do a fair bit of psych in sports science and sports dev etc. My flat mates do that, and they keep asking me stuff about psych for their coursework. Then again, u do psych in most things nowadays...
    yea thats mainly why i chose sport along wiv the actual sport obviously but ive started to think i'll be more interested in psychology

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.