The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

Adult nursing at bedfordshire university start date September 2013

Hey anyone applied to bedfordshire university for adult nursing? I got interview on the 18th December 2012, please let me know if anyone else is going to it

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've applied but haven't heard from them since they asked for my certificate and passport copies. How did your interview go?
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
Reply 2
They will get back to you Maximum 2 weeks for an interview. My interview went well, we first had our maths and literacy tests which were quiet easy, then had a presentation about the course, then our individual interviews which we was interviewed by two people. They asked me four questions about dignity and respect, criticism, self awareness, I was quiet nervous and forgot half of the things I said to them, but they are honestly realy friendly, after 3 days I got a unconditional offer for march 2013 :smile:
Reply 3
i had an interview at beds on 25/01/2013. i hope i get in. i felt maths and english where good but the interview was not so good i kept on uming and aring. im so scared. i hope i get in its been 3 days and iv heard nothing i reaaly want this i have already got two unsuccessfuls so i really need this.
Reply 4
Ahussain have you done higher education before this aswell. your so luky to get a unconditional
Reply 5
Nope, I left sixth form last year with a national diploma.. I think I met all the requirements for the course and had my grades that is why they offered me a place.... But no this will be my first year in higher education.. Good luck to you :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by mayjane123
i had an interview at beds on 25/01/2013. i hope i get in. i felt maths and english where good but the interview was not so good i kept on uming and aring. im so scared. i hope i get in its been 3 days and iv heard nothing i reaaly want this i have already got two unsuccessfuls so i really need this.

I just wanted to ask what kind of questions did they ask?
Reply 7
Original post by Beritann
I just wanted to ask what kind of questions did they ask?

For the one to one interview there were 4 questions:
What are your strengths and weakness?
How can you provide dignity for a patient?
What would friends say your attitude is like?
How would you want a patient to remember you?
hope this helps :smile:

Do you have an interview coming up?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
[QUOTE="mayjane123;41389715"]For the one to one interview there were 4 questions:
What are your strengths and weakness?
How can you provide dignity for a patient?
What would friends say your attitude is like?
How would you want a patient to remember you?
hope this helps :smile:

Do you have an interview coming up?[/QUOTE

Yep I got an interview coming up thanks so much and how about the entry maths exam what did they ask?
Reply 9
well it was just simple c grade maths questions. just google nursing for maths
or maths test for nursing and you will find all the questions. hope it goes well!!!
Reply 10
was at an inteview for adult nursing yesterday, maths was easy enough but i still think i failed it lmao, realy bad at maths :frown: .... the interviewers were lovely and really friendly and said i will find out in April, really hope i get in but have a feeling i wont :frown: coulda done better!
Reply 11
Was anyone at 19th feb interview? when will use find out?
Reply 12
I was at interview on 19th Feb, haven't heard anything yet. She said would hear in April unless you do exceptionally well, I don't think I did. :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by kerry1000
I was at interview on 19th Feb, haven't heard anything yet. She said would hear in April unless you do exceptionally well, I don't think I did. :smile:

Which session were u at? Yea I was told that I would hear in April too, dont think I done well enough.. they asked 4 questions and out of the 4 questions none of them were really what I had prepared for :/ .. what were u asked? Ino the maths test was simple but I honestly think I failed it lmao :/
Reply 14
I was at the morning session, don't think I did that well, let me know when you hear it is a long time to wait, good luck :smile:
Reply 15
Aw i was at the afternoon one... yeah defs will , same goes to u :smile:
Reply 16
hey
does anyone know if you can apply for te same uni through extra or clearing once u have been declined/ unsuccessful
Reply 17
Original post by mayjane123
hey
does anyone know if you can apply for te same uni through extra or clearing once u have been declined/ unsuccessful

No sorry read that wrong, never mind

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by kerry1000
I was at the morning session, don't think I did that well, let me know when you hear it is a long time to wait, good luck :smile:

Got a conditional offer for Adult Nursing in Bedfordshire yesterday:smile:
Reply 19
I have send a late application for september intake fingers crossed and congrats to all who got accepted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending