Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This season its Arsenal. - Already have £20 on that.
    Next season its Man Utd - I'm gunna put £20 on that too.

ReputationRep:
    The arse shall be crushed by the mighty Tranmere in the cup final!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maddock)
    The arse shall be crushed by the mighty Tranmere in the cup final!
    They damwell better not be - £200 goes down the drain if they do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    This season its Arsenal. - Already have £20 on that.
    Next season its Man Utd - I'm gunna put £20 on that too.
    i doubt arsenal will get a treble, i think real madrid will however

ReputationRep:
    i'd love it if Arsenal did, but don't tempt fate, they have won nothing yet

ReputationRep:
    Right 20 on Arsenal this year is reasonable i suppose, a bit of a risk, consdering Real Madrid look good for Champs league. But fair enough, some would take it on.

Dunno where you're getting Man U for treble next year, what odds you get on that. 100-1. They won't win a trophy this year. What makes you think they will win 3 next year? May aswell of handed me the twenty notes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    Right 20 on Arsenal this year is reasonable i suppose, a bit of a risk, consdering Real Madrid look good for Champs league. But fair enough, some would take it on.

Dunno where you're getting Man U for treble next year, what odds you get on that. 100-1. They won't win a trophy this year. What makes you think they will win 3 next year? May aswell of handed me the twenty notes.
    very true ive got chelsea to win the premiership next year however

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    very true ive got chelsea to win the premiership next year however
    They have had a good chance to win this season - but at the moment, it doesn't look like they will win the title.

Next season?

They can buy who they like, but they need to get them playing as a team, and stop with the rotation, if they are to go anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    They have had a good chance to win this season - but at the moment, it doesn't look like they will win the title.

Next season?

They can buy who they like, but they need to get them playing as a team, and stop with the rotation, if they are to go anywhere.
    I really dont know our rotation thing, i think we can sell a few of our players in the summer, and maybe buy 1 topplayer in the world. That should sort out the rotation thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)

Nobody at Man U will be happy with no trophies so with summer and a few new players they could have a chance and the odds will be fantastic.

ReputationRep:
    I really dont know our rotation thing, i think we can sell a few of our players in the summer, and maybe buy 1 topplayer in the world. That should sort out the rotation thing
    I have just one problem with Chelski, what happens when their sugar daddy gets bored?

ReputationRep:
    I think Spurs will have a look at Chelsea's players if they do decide to sell!

Some of your "reserves" would be good in our team!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I have just one problem with Chelski, what happens when their sugar daddy gets bored?
    he leaves and chelsea have 30 overpaid merceneries on £50,000+/week

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.