The Student Room Group
Reply 1
The arse shall be crushed by the mighty Tranmere in the cup final!
Reply 2
Maddock
The arse shall be crushed by the mighty Tranmere in the cup final!

They damwell better not be - £200 goes down the drain if they do.
Reply 3
Daveo
This season its Arsenal. - Already have £20 on that.
Next season its Man Utd - I'm gunna put £20 on that too.

i doubt arsenal will get a treble, i think real madrid will however
i'd love it if Arsenal did, but don't tempt fate, they have won nothing yet
Right 20 on Arsenal this year is reasonable i suppose, a bit of a risk, consdering Real Madrid look good for Champs league. But fair enough, some would take it on.

Dunno where you're getting Man U for treble next year, what odds you get on that. 100-1. They won't win a trophy this year. What makes you think they will win 3 next year? May aswell of handed me the twenty notes.
Reply 6
Woodsy
Right 20 on Arsenal this year is reasonable i suppose, a bit of a risk, consdering Real Madrid look good for Champs league. But fair enough, some would take it on.

Dunno where you're getting Man U for treble next year, what odds you get on that. 100-1. They won't win a trophy this year. What makes you think they will win 3 next year? May aswell of handed me the twenty notes.

very true ive got chelsea to win the premiership next year however
Reply 7
TheWolf
very true ive got chelsea to win the premiership next year however

They have had a good chance to win this season - but at the moment, it doesn't look like they will win the title.

Next season?

They can buy who they like, but they need to get them playing as a team, and stop with the rotation, if they are to go anywhere.
Reply 8
theaman
They have had a good chance to win this season - but at the moment, it doesn't look like they will win the title.

Next season?

They can buy who they like, but they need to get them playing as a team, and stop with the rotation, if they are to go anywhere.

I really dont know our rotation thing, i think we can sell a few of our players in the summer, and maybe buy 1 topplayer in the world. That should sort out the rotation thing
Reply 9
Woodsy

Nobody at Man U will be happy with no trophies so with summer and a few new players they could have a chance and the odds will be fantastic.
Reply 10
TheWolf
I really dont know our rotation thing, i think we can sell a few of our players in the summer, and maybe buy 1 topplayer in the world. That should sort out the rotation thing

I have just one problem with Chelski, what happens when their sugar daddy gets bored?
Reply 11
TheWolf

I think Spurs will have a look at Chelsea's players if they do decide to sell!

Some of your "reserves" would be good in our team!
Daveo
I have just one problem with Chelski, what happens when their sugar daddy gets bored?

he leaves and chelsea have 30 overpaid merceneries on £50,000+/week

Latest