psychology results made up Watch

This discussion is closed.
emmz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
hi im doing psychology coursework a2 level and was supposed to be going to an infant school and primary school to get the results. however i made them up coz it was quicker but will i need proof of a reply. also im experimenting on 5 year olds and 11 year olds so cud some1 plz tell me wot sort of things to include in the ethical considerations and how long it should be. thanx

ps i didnt actually make all the results up i asked my cousins and kids of relevent ages but made a few up myself :rolleyes:
LongGone
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
hi im doing psychology coursework a2 level and was supposed to be going to an infant school and primary school to get the results. however i made them up coz it was quicker but will i need proof of a reply. also im experimenting on 5 year olds and 11 year olds so cud some1 plz tell me wot sort of things to include in the ethical considerations and how long it should be. thanx

ps i didnt actually make all the results up i asked my cousins and kids of relevent ages but made a few up myself :rolleyes:
hehe, I know a few people who made up all their results for their psychology coursework...
alocin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ethical considerations you would have had to make sure you didn't mess with the kids minds too much, and that you explained it to them in a way they could understand at the end. I made up quite a bit of stuff for AS psychology, it's easier if the results point the way you need them too!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (113)
94.96%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (6)
5.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed