Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know of any good indie clubs in the centre of edinburgh? Idealy we want some where quite cheap, not much dress code etc. (though thats not too important).

I've heared about the liquid rooms is club over hyped?

Where do students go and party. Also my mates not a student so NUS only clubs are no good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Does anybody know of any good indie clubs in the centre of edinburgh?
    "good indie club" ... that's a paradox. You wont find a good indie club anywhere in the universe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by capslock)
    "good indie club" ... that's a paradox. You wont find a good indie club anywhere in the universe.
    Thats a matter opinion, I can assure there are plenty of good indie clubs in Manchester.

ReputationRep:
    Thats a matter opinion, I can assure there are plenty of good indie clubs in Manchester.
    Nope. Im pretty sure its a universal principle.

PS. Your sig is incredibly geeky :P

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Im pretty sure its a universal principle.

PS. Your sig is incredibly geeky :P
    That was the idea, I have to have a geeky signiture. I am a geek and proud of it

ReputationRep:
    That was the idea, I have to have a geeky signiture. I am a geek and proud of it
    Nope - Geeks dont use Windows.

ReputationRep:
    geek pride!

ReputationRep:
    Well this one does I also have every single Joy Division album/single realised on Vinyl now that surely must make me a geek. I could tell you exactly what type of capacitors my amp has, I could tell you what DAC chip my CD player has etc.

I have never had a girlfriend (well not a proper one), I know the difference between a Leyland Olympian and Altlantian. Now do you believe me that I am a geek? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    sure they do, why do you think they don't?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.