The Student Room Group

Zara/Inditex interview HELP!

Hello every1 :smile:
basically i had an interview at inditex on the 27th november. it was a group interview and we were told that we'll got the decision in 1-2 weeks.
1 week later i was sent an email saying :
"Thank you for your time and interest in the interview with Inditex on 27th NOVEMBER 2012 for the sales assistant position.During the interview, we gave you as much information as possible about Inditex and the role being offered. We now consider that we have a better understanding of your skills and career expectations.The recruiting process for the position will continue over the next weeks. We will contact you if we wish to progress your application.Best RegardsRecruitment Centre"

im tryna figure out whether they dont wanna hurt my feelings by saying i wasnt succesfull or if i actually am succesfull. im pulling my hair out because i have been looking for a job for aaaaages. plz help.
has any1 thats been employed by inditex gotten this email and got the job? has any1 received this email and NOT got the job?

Thanks!!
Reply 1
Original post by Tiya123
Hello every1 :smile:
basically i had an interview at inditex on the 27th november. it was a group interview and we were told that we'll got the decision in 1-2 weeks.
1 week later i was sent an email saying :
"Thank you for your time and interest in the interview with Inditex on 27th NOVEMBER 2012 for the sales assistant position.During the interview, we gave you as much information as possible about Inditex and the role being offered. We now consider that we have a better understanding of your skills and career expectations.The recruiting process for the position will continue over the next weeks. We will contact you if we wish to progress your application.Best RegardsRecruitment Centre"

im tryna figure out whether they dont wanna hurt my feelings by saying i wasnt succesfull or if i actually am succesfull. im pulling my hair out because i have been looking for a job for aaaaages. plz help.
has any1 thats been employed by inditex gotten this email and got the job? has any1 received this email and NOT got the job?

Thanks!!

So did they reply because I had a group interview last friday and the called on monday saying I was successful and had another interview with the manager tuesday (today) and after the interview i was called back with and offer.
So yeah they call you back when they are interested.
hey guys

i had an interview on monday with inditex for zara and was told that I will hear back from them within 1 to two weeks..
i had a blocked number call on thurs and am pretty sure it was them..
i called the recruitment centre and asked but they said they dont keep records of people they call and my details will be passed on.

I know someone who works at the zara i applied for and they told me that someone was recruited today..
do they call back or is it that if you miss a call, they move on to the next person on the list?

HELP!!!
They never called back again! They have auditions every so often so I suppose they just moved on to someone else...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by youdontknowme!
hey guys

i had an interview on monday with inditex for zara and was told that I will hear back from them within 1 to two weeks..
i had a blocked number call on thurs and am pretty sure it was them..
i called the recruitment centre and asked but they said they dont keep records of people they call and my details will be passed on.

I know someone who works at the zara i applied for and they told me that someone was recruited today..
do they call back or is it that if you miss a call, they move on to the next person on the list?

HELP!!!

Hi I was wandering if you could help me with some info. Last week I gave in my cv to the inditex/zara recruitment centre in London and I was wandering how soon after you give your cv in do they call you and if they call at all? I was also wandering how does the interview go and is there anything special I should do to make sure that I stand out?
Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hii Tae..

Well I uploaded my CV online. A lady from the recruitment office got back to me within a week.

The interview was a group interview. All you need to do is make sure you contribute. They want to see how well you communicate.

Make sure you research about the company, latest fashion trends and about what good customer service involves.

Good luck!! If you have Any more questions - feel free to ask!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by youdontknowme!
Hii Tae..

Well I uploaded my CV online. A lady from the recruitment office got back to me within a week.

The interview was a group interview. All you need to do is make sure you contribute. They want to see how well you communicate.

Make sure you research about the company, latest fashion trends and about what good customer service involves.

Good luck!! If you have Any more questions - feel free to ask!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey,
Thanks for your help. Maybe I just seem a bit impatient because I'd like a job before be summer holidays starts so that would be a way for me to consume my time. I didn't find any jobs online so I handed my cv into their recruitment office in regent street and I selected loads of shops that i would like to work in and I walked past a store and notices they had vacancies but the office never let me know that there were any yet so I guess I'm just doing the waiting game.
Also one more question, is it a bonus if you can speak another language besides English because I know quite a bit of Spanish?
Thanks for your help

Posted from TSR Mobile
I found that it doesn't matter which store you apply for online because when you go in for the interview, they ask you where you want to work anyway. I applied for another store and ended up telling them I wanted to work somewhere else - where I didn't even know had vacancies.
Even if the store you want to work for dont have any vacancies at the time, they keep you on record and contact you when it becomes available.

About the language thing, I'm not too sure. I suppose if you've applied to work in central London where there's more tourists, it could be a bonus point. Of course, mention it. It can only be a plus point.

Good luck!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I got a call from inditex and they call me in for group interview I am just wondering what sort of question they would be asking?
Reply 9
Original post by Usman2686
I got a call from inditex and they call me in for group interview I am just wondering what sort of question they would be asking?

They'll ask you what do you know about inditex then they'll show u a video about and ask questions. Depending on the store that they offered the interview for, they'll ask what do you know about tgat brand then show you another video. Your then placed in groups and given items of clothing and say how would u make it sell if it werent selling in store. Then finally you're put in twos and you say why you think your partner is employable and vice versa.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
i had a interview last month saying the same thing but instead it said "we consider that you have been success...then the whole next interview stage thing " its been nearly a month and no phone call or email
(edited 8 years ago)
Inditex are professional liars, I'd recieved the "we now consider your application successful" email exactly 1 week after the interview, I waited 4 days then called them only for the advisor to tell me to wait even further... I waited 5 more more days until I realised enough was enough and went back to the inditex recruitment centre for answers. The receptionist told me my application had been lost and she searched the database until she found it, once she found it she took my details gave it to HR and told me they'll call me... Suprise Suprise they are yet too call me... I am sick of Employers lying to candidates but expecting us to tell the truth...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending