Charlotte.e.r
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey, thought I'd make this because I couldn't find a Bath Spa 2013 thread - please link me if there is one already! What're you all applying for? Any offers so far?
beccagood95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi!

I'm applying for Psychology, but no reply yet.
To be fair, UCAS only received my application 9 days ago, still plenty of time, I know loads of people that sent theirs off in October, still no reply!
Pollyplaits74
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've had 2 offers back from Bath Spa. Only sent my form off last week. Applied for both Geography and Global Development - so hopfully I'll be alright for next September, just need to pass the course I'm doing now!
Charlotte.e.r
Rep:
?
I had an offer today for Creative Writing and Publication I sent my application on the 25th of October
beccagood95
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So do you think that Bath Spa would be your first choices?
It's definitely mine, I love Bath so much. :3
Charlotte.e.r
Rep:
?
(Original post by beccagood95)
So do you think that Bath Spa would be your first choices?
It's definitely mine, I love Bath so much. :3
I think it will be my first choice as it's on of the best for writing in the country so I feel so lucky to have an offer Still waiting to hear from York and Nottingham but my heart is with Bath!
Pollyplaits74
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's def. my first choice, with UWE as my insurance. Trying to work out the logistics now! Think I'm going to need a bus pass or get a lot better on my bike!
jordd_93
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hi guys,

I'm at BSU in my first year, if you come to Bath Spa you'll genuinely have a great time, the Newton campus is so beautiful, the people are all really friendly it's just an awesome place to be!

Although, the Student Union Bar isn't great. I'd suggest you organize your own freshers week :P.

It's also quite a lenient Uni, your first year is all about partying and having fun, don't take the course to seriously in your first year it doesn't count towards anything. it's just an entry level .

anyway,

Have fun applying for Uni! you'll love it when you actually get here .
puppet_strings
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just applied for Creative Writing and Music at Bath Spa, so excited both departments are so amazing, and the campus! <3 however, I'm slightly worried about the lack of percussion facilities/percussion students (or do I have that wrong?)
beccagood95
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I just got an offer from them!
Soooo happy, looks like things might go to plan.

Just one small question...
The offer says that I need 320 points, with at least 260 coming from A Level Subjects including a B in Psychology.

What does it mean from A Level Subjects? Does it mean from A2 subjects and the rest can be from AS or does it mean other qualifications?
RatherJollyCheers
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by beccagood95)
I just got an offer from them!
Soooo happy, looks like things might go to plan.

Just one small question...
The offer says that I need 320 points, with at least 260 coming from A Level Subjects including a B in Psychology.

What does it mean from A Level Subjects? Does it mean from A2 subjects and the rest can be from AS or does it mean other qualifications?
It usually refers to full A Levels, which means the remaining 80 points you have come from a supporting AS subject, as most college graduates have 3 full A Levels and an AS Level. Hope this helps!
puppet_strings
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just got an offer for Creative Writing and Music, 320 points!
Charlotte.e.r
Rep:
?
(Original post by puppet_strings)
Just got an offer for Creative Writing and Music, 320 points!
Hopefully see you in September!
CharlieNoir
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I just got an offer for History booking my campus visit tour now
Charlotte.e.r
Rep:
?
(Original post by CharlieNoir)
I just got an offer for History booking my campus visit tour now
I'm going to one in April Can't wait! I live up North so it'll be a long drive and an overnight stay in Bath
Watkins2495
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Got an offer for history and sociology, does anyone know what it's like at bath spa? Haven't been yet and am wondering about what sort of atmosphere it has.
Georgeisamazing
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Music, just received my e-mail for audition!
I've also applied to Anglia Ruskin and Oxford Brooks, and Bath Spa's audition sounds like the most demanding, I'm really quite nervous!

but wow, the facilities are fantastic and the campus is gorgeous :cool:
beccagood95
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've received all my offers, and I'm 100% sure I want to choose it as my firm! Although I'm going to wait for the results so I know what I'm likely to get at the end of the year.
puppet_strings
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What does it mean if I got an offer but they didn't ask me to audition? I don't understand these things...
Charlotte.e.r
Rep:
?
(Original post by puppet_strings)
What does it mean if I got an offer but they didn't ask me to audition? I don't understand these things...
That either they weren't interviewing people for some reason or they really really really liked you! Well done
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (364)
59%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.35%
No- I want it (175)
28.36%
No- I don't want it (45)
7.29%

Watched Threads