Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Its snowing here in kent!! Anywhere else its snowing?!?! wooo!!

ReputationRep:
    No, it's quite sunny where I am. Has the snow actually settled or is it just sleet?

ReputationRep:
    its clouding over here with possible snow clouds!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    No, it's quite sunny where I am. Has the snow actually settled or is it just sleet?
    its snow....but kinda a bit of rain...so yeah ok...i admit...its sleet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    There was a feeble attempt at snowing this morning but to no avail. No snowmen in the mids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    its snowing very lightly here, it snowed in the night as well, its obviously come from up north

ReputationRep:
    This is weird, I don't think we'll have snow- it looks like summer here, blue skies etc but it's still flippin freezing! It must just be snowing in the north of England or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    This is weird, I don't think we'll have snow- it looks like summer here, blue skies etc but it's still flippin freezing! It must just be snowing in the north of England or something?
    but im in the south east....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    and im in the east mids...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    but im in the south east....
    Hmmm...I must just have my own bit of fake summer then I can't imagine it'll snow here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Hmmm...I must just have my own bit of fake summer then I can't imagine it'll snow here.
    lol, dont complain! enjoy it while u can!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    lol, dont complain! enjoy it while u can!
    Believe me, I'm glad! I only want snow around Christmas time, I'm not in the mood for it in March! Is anyone else getting their exam results tommorrow?? :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Believe me, I'm glad! I only want snow around Christmas time, I'm not in the mood for it in March! Is anyone else getting their exam results tommorrow?? :eek: :eek:
    yes....i am, u just re-reminded me dammit, oh my god me scared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    Where do you live?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    Me too! :eek: Well hopefully, this time tomorrow we'll all be v happy :confused: But atleast we can resit these ones. When it comes to the day before the August results I will be terrified!

ReputationRep:
    we had ONE afternoon of snow for the first time in like 3 years..... and nothing since - just bitter cold!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    we had ONE afternoon of snow for the first time in like 3 years..... and nothing since - just bitter cold!
    Where abouts in the UK are you?? We had quite a bit of snow in January, I thought that most of England did?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Where abouts in the UK are you?? We had quite a bit of snow in January, I thought that most of England did?
    i live in the southwest.... around the somerset/wiltshire area. We're always really unlucky with snow - it's cold, but never enough to have it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    i live in the southwest.... around the somerset/wiltshire area. We're always really unlucky with snow - it's cold, but never enough to have it!

its snowing here in solihull area!!!!

ReputationRep:
    We've had snow in East Anglia - proper big snow flakes but the ground was already wet and it didn't come down heavily enough for it to settle.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.