Turn on thread page Beta

It be snowing!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    We've had snow in East Anglia - proper big snow flakes but the ground was already wet and it didn't come down heavily enough for it to settle.
    oh its stopped now and the sun has come out :confused:
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    I've had enough of snow :mad:

I was here: http://www.luosto.fi/webcams/ (literally - that was the hotel and our room was 2 to the right of the front door) last week.

Snow so cold you couldn't get it to melt enough to make snowballs with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    I've had enough of snow :mad:
    So have I!!! Every time I have been into town in the past month its snowed or hailed when we've been outside, usually when waiting for a bus!

It has stopped here, didn't really snow for long, or settle at all. Its still bliimin freezing (and not sunny) though.

ReputationRep:
    Its trying to snow over here in derbyshire aswell!! yay snow

ReputationRep:
    It snowed for about 10mins earlier on today, just so happened to be the 10mins while I was waiting for a bus!
    Sky is looking like its going to snow; big thick clouds!! I reeeeeeeeeeally hope it's deep in the morning!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.