Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im so disappointed and upset that i was completely sidelined yesterday when you all wished Bono a happy birthday... and none of you wished me anything! what are you trying to tell me ?!

Well in case none of you knew...it was my 16th yesterday and i had 5 hours of exams for a school i was applying to and tonnes of French homework...nice way to spend your 16th!

HAVE SYMPATHY...

Sorry people...i dont know why i wrote this...maybe its to kill time in a really boring ICT lesson i hate birthdays...actually this incident probably explains why...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Im so disappointed and upset that i was completely sidelined yesterday when you all wished Bono a happy birthday... and none of you wished me anything! what are you trying to tell me ?!

Well in case none of you knew...it was my 16th yesterday and i had 5 hours of exams for a school i was applying to and tonnes of French homework...nice way to spend your 16th!

HAVE SYMPATHY...

Sorry people...i dont know why i wrote this...maybe its to kill time in a really boring ICT lesson i hate birthdays...actually this incident probably explains why...
    Happy Boxing Birthday!!

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday, for yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)

HAVE SYMPATHY...

Well, if you give it another 364 days, I'll remember.

ReputationRep:
    Happy Un-Birthday for today!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.