Turn on thread page Beta

New Mobile- Help! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have about £100 to spend on a new pay as you go/sim free mobile..on orange...
    any suggestions which i should get??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    please hhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllll lllllllllppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp me!

ReputationRep:
    Sagem MYX 65

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm. i personally favour nokia's. i lovelovelove the 7250i but thats £200 on orange payg. do you have a phone you're moving on from because the link used to give you some money off a new phone if you took that phone in with charger and manual (aka an upgrade)-sorry-was writing it and realsied what i was talking about! dearyxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    hmmmm. i personally favour nokia's. i lovelovelove the 7250i but thats £200 on orange payg. do you have a phone you're moving on from because the link used to give you some money off a new phone if you took that phone in with charger and manual (aka an upgrade)-sorry-was writing it and realsied what i was talking about! dearyxxx
    No its not I got it for 150 quid about a month ago

ReputationRep:
    Get either a Samsung T100 or a Samsung S300 on Sim Free

On Ebay they're around £100...

Failing that my old T100 is for sale.. He he *enter plug*

Nah they're majorly cute, ickle silver flip-phone, dual colour screen, holds over 100 texts, 500 name and number, etc etc...

Lovely Jubbly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malledo)
    No its not I got it for 150 quid about a month ago
    can i ask from where? i really really really want to get one and have done for ages but dont want to be spending as much as £200!

ReputationRep:
    Samsung A800... they're the best!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.