Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    Hello mr barman, we ok today? i gotta learn the bar tonite, theres so much to learn tho
    Dont worry toots.....you'll be fine. It just takes practise.....take my advise on one thing though.....dont go as fast as you can....go at ur own pace and dont take any crap fae the public coz ur new k.....member when ur the barperson you are entitled to kick out who you7 want and ask for ID wheneva u want.....lol i used to ask the old age pensioners, the 60 year olds....they thought it was hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I am indeed! :rolleyes: The wierd thing is, I did it again the other day
    Have you ever thought of rowing in a row boat? In Manchester I doubt there are many places to do such a thing, but surely there is less of a chance of cap-sizing(sp) than falling on you ass on a rowing machine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Have you ever thought of rowing in a row boat? In Manchester I doubt there are many places to do such a thing, but surely there is less of a chance of cap-sizing(sp) than falling on you ass on a rowing machine?
    Thats the problem with Manchester nowhere to row. I'm now very scared of rowing machines so i'm staying clear of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Here's the pole, now shake your ass.

I presume you have to be fairly *ahem* athletic and charismatic to perform the duties of a pole dancer.
    i use to go dancin so pretty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lushes)
    i use to go dancin so pretty!
    What kind of dancin did you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    hehe...use ur imagination lol.....i got a pole you can dance on Mwahahaha.........hehe
    who says id dance around ur pole???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    What kind of dancin did you do?
    modern

ReputationRep:
    One day I will be teaching part time and contracting part time making a lot of money while still having a respected job.

But more than anything I want to settle down get married, have a nice house, a nice £300 1994 M reg mondeo 1.6 LX, holidays abroad 4 times a year etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Thats the problem with Manchester nowhere to row. I'm now very scared of rowing machines so i'm staying clear of them.
    Tis ashame. If there where such facilities, I know I would be on it everyday, come rain or sunshine. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    Sounds ok to me.
    im pretty gud at it aswell! well thats wat iv bin told!

ReputationRep:
    well ya gotta get practise if u wanna be a pro!!

Ps. I do actually have a metal pole in my bedroom......one of my ex's used it to practise for work!

ReputationRep:
    That is the funniest thing I've heard in about 2756 Hours.

ReputationRep:
    well ya gotta get practise if u wanna be a pro!!

Ps. I do actually have a metal pole in my bedroom......one of my ex's used it to practise for work!
    well iv already bin told im gud i dnt need no practice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    That is the funniest thing I've heard in about 2756 Hours.
    lol glad sum1 enjoyed it!

ReputationRep:
    well iv already bin told im gud i dnt need no practice!
    lol you sure you can fit ur head through the door :rolleyes:
    I meant practise her routines....member you dance for like 2hours straight at a time.....

ReputationRep:
    lol you sure you can fit ur head through the door :rolleyes:
    I meant practise her routines....member you dance for like 2hours straight at a time.....
    yep in no u do!

ReputationRep:
    yep in no u do!
    Aint you just the nicest, sweetest little girl i ever met....Awwwwww.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i wanna do ple dancing lol it does kinda look like fun...im a lil gymnast so i wonder if that wud help? lol

ReputationRep:
    Aint you just the nicest, sweetest little girl i ever met....Awwwwww.. :rolleyes:
    :eek: what about me!?

ReputationRep:
    i want the ppl around me to be happy, then my happiness would surely follow... ah, the idealism of youth!!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.