Turn on thread page Beta

No! Somebody stole my Kinder Beuno chocolate bar! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Argh! Just a minor distraction from the most important thing. Exam results. Tomorrow. 9:45AM. Argh! Is anybody nervous or confident about them? Just curious. (Wow, never used so many full stops before. OK. I'll Stop.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Argh! Just a minor distraction from the most important thing. Exam results. Tomorrow. 9:45AM. Argh! Is anybody nervous or confident about them? Just curious. (Wow, never used so many full stops before. OK. I'll Stop.)
    It wasn't me I've given up chocolate, sweets, crisps and biscuits.
    Huge ammounts of good luck for all you guys tommorow, I remember a year ago, IT RULED.
    Seriously though, good luck.

ReputationRep:
    well i dont get any exam results tomorrow but i just had to express my great love for all kinder buenos. they are pure yumminess!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    well i dont get any exam results tomorrow but i just had to express my great love for all kinder buenos. they are pure yumminess!!
    So your the culprit?

ReputationRep:
    We don't get our results till 11 at break, I'm not too worried though, a chocolate bar would calm me down, however it was not me. I promise!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    I've never tried one. Can you describe how it tastes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I've never tried one. Can you describe how it tastes?
    Like 'Fere Riche' (sp) without the nuts.

ReputationRep:
    **slowly raises hand and looks very guilty** okay....erm....i reeeeally needed some chocolate...im sorry

forgive me?

ReputationRep:
    ferrero rocher?

ReputationRep:
    Mmmmm, that sounds nice - the nuts really do spoil Ferrero Rocher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    **slowly raises hand and looks very guilty** okay....erm....i reeeeally needed some chocolate...im sorry

forgive me?
    Thief . Oh well, I forgive you, now I only have 5 bars left.

ReputationRep:
    Thief . Oh well, I forgive you, now I only have 5 bars left.
    thanku hehe i was gunna take all 5...but thought that wud be quite naughty...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    thanku hehe i was gunna take all 5...but thought that wud be quite naughty...?
    Naughty, but nice.

ReputationRep:
    Nervous yes
    Confident no

All will be revealed at 10.30 if I can get out of my lesson early enough to go and get them, if not about 10.50 (depends on how long it will take for me to walk from my college to my exam centre.)

It's rather annoying. Because on the REAL results day I will not know whether to go to get my English and Film Studies results first , and then Psychology, or the other way around. That will be a scary day. I will probably wait til I've got all 3 together to open them though.

ReputationRep:
    Naughty, but nice.
    hehe that wud be describing me lol x

ReputationRep:
    let me guess...you were on a train and you went under the bridge and it all went dark..when you could see again some bloke had nicked it, was eating it..and said it had been talking to him???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fionah)
    Nervous yes
    Confident no

All will be revealed at 10.30 if I can get out of my lesson early enough to go and get them, if not about 10.50 (depends on how long it will take for me to walk from my college to my exam centre.)

It's rather annoying. Because on the REAL results day I will not know whether to go to get my English and Film Studies results first , and then Psychology, or the other way around. That will be a scary day. I will probably wait til I've got all 3 together to open them though.
    Good luck. I had been informed by one of my teachers that it is possible for me to check my results tonight at 12:00PM via the college website, as there is an intranet service where I can log in. Hopefully I should know what I got. Anyway Good Luck.

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for my Law AS module results...

Oh joy

Hoping for an A but gut feeling of a C... h well. When are the re-takes?

ReputationRep:
    I dont like kinder bueno but i want a proper wispa they've killed them damn them and its my favourite chocolate craving.

Good luck in your exams guys. My distraction cure for exam results is normally baking it takes your mind off it and you can make either choc cake or cookies so you have nice comfort food.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck. I had been informed by one of my teachers that it is possible for me to check my results tonight at 12:00PM via the college website, as there is an intranet service where I can log in. Hopefully I should know what I got. Anyway Good Luck.
    Heyy lucky you!! I wish I could do that. Oh well. Hopefully I'll be able to check the UCAS tracker at that time on results day and see if i've got in or not. Don't think either of my exam centres are particularly technologically minded.. Good luck to you too! Arghhh.

Viviki, I WISH I could be baking right now but I'm on a diet. Well not a diet per se but I'm trying to eat good foods for a while. Not to mention the fact that I have too much work to contemplate stopping anytime soon

Shall just battle on safe in the knowledge that whatever the results, I'm off out tomorrow night, and I'm going to drink champagne cocktails. Woo!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.