Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My addictions so bad that I had miss a lecture because of this damn place! I have been going to bed at 12:00 evernight when I had to be up at 7:00am and yesterday it cought up with me. So this morning I didn't bother going in, it was only a practical from 9:00-11:00 and am currently doing the work I should have done so I have not missed much.

I think once I actually get my assingments I will start working properly and becuase I have work to do I won't be bored so won't need to come on here.

ReputationRep:
    I've ended up coming on here at like 12 at night after I've done some coursework but then staying till sometimes one in the morning, it's not good when I have to get up for school, I been half dead every morning since monday, I got up an hour late yesterday and I had to RUN to school so I wouldn't be late...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    I've ended up coming on here at like 12 at night after I've done some coursework but then staying till sometimes one in the morning, it's not good when I have to get up for school, I been half dead every morning since monday, I got up an hour late yesterday and I had to RUN to school so I wouldn't be late...
    hehe yeah I feel asleep during a networking lecture yesterday morning at about 9:30 It was all to do with domain controllers and I have no idea what they said inthe lecture because I was asleep.

I think UKL is indirectly affecting my university work now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    hehe yeah I feel asleep during a networking lecture yesterday morning at about 9:30 It was all to do with domain controllers and I have no idea what they said inthe lecture because I was asleep.

I think UKL is indirectly affecting my university work now.
    UK-L has ruined my day today, I had a whole day of work planned and apart from about 2hrs i've been here since 10 30am

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.