pleasedontleave
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I'd really like to study Psychology (Criminal Behaviour) or Psychology/Criminology in university, but I don't know if my subjects are "good enough" for that.
My subjects are:
- Finnish A SL
- English B HL
- Math Studies
- Biology HL
- Chemistry SL
- Psychology HL

Only one I'm unsure is Math Studies... could I study one of previously mentioned if I got 6 or 7 from Math Studies? :/
SunRiseAtDawn
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm not too sure. Why don't you check different univerty websites to find their requirements?
hlangshaw1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by pleasedontleave)
I'd really like to study Psychology (Criminal Behaviour) or Psychology/Criminology in university, but I don't know if my subjects are "good enough" for that.
My subjects are:
- Finnish A SL
- English B HL
- Math Studies
- Biology HL
- Chemistry SL
- Psychology HL

Only one I'm unsure is Math Studies... could I study one of previously mentioned if I got 6 or 7 from Math Studies? :/
Hi there, I'm applying for Psychology with the hope of eventually getting into Forensic Psychology I did a lot of extensive research around psychology and unis and found that for psychology there honestly aren't any definitive subjects that you ?must? do, although I did find that some universities want Biology HL (fine for you! ) - I do Maths Studies as well and that has been fine! I have three offers for Psychology now and am waiting on two more universities to reply. My subjects are HL English, History, French SL Maths Studies, Biology, Music

Hope that has helped!
mayaa.jamicaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey!! did they alllow u to get in for having bio sl f you're doing forensic pscyhology??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (1)
3.7%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (6)
22.22%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (15)
55.56%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (3)
11.11%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (2)
7.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed